Vanilla Opti - trade?

startingmynewlife
on 6/30/14 7:46 am

I can't do the vanilla Opti - well, I can but I don't want to lol.

Anyone hate the chocolate and want to trade?

Long shot, but worth a try :)

michellecowles
on 6/30/14 8:51 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 06/13/14

where are you located?? i actually have an extra box of chocolate opti.. never been used.. you can have it 

SURGERY: Jun13, 2014  Starting Weight: 370lbs, Current Weight: 198lbs, Goal Weight: 180lbs

startingmynewlife
on 6/30/14 10:08 am

Hi Michelle - I am in Kingston - and I think you are in Toronto - too far :( 

Thank you so much though! So super nice of you to offer.

Cartysmom
on 6/30/14 8:52 am - Canada

Hello,

at first i thought i preferred the vanilla but learned very quickly i did not either!! Lol however i find if i add 1/2 tbs of cocoa to it it almost tastes like the chocolate, it definately cuts through the sweetness!! That and coffee helps a bit too:) hope that helps you get through the rest if them:)

startingmynewlife
on 6/30/14 10:09 am

Adding the cocao is ok? I may try that tonight cause the Vanilla makes me sad lol. Thx for the tip.

Leanne1
on 6/30/14 11:29 am - Newmarket, Canada

I did that too!! I only put 2tsp in it tho, anymore was too sweet for me

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Leanne1
on 6/30/14 11:30 am - Newmarket, Canada

I also added orange tangerine crystal light other times... thAt was yummy too ;)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

aamber02
on 6/30/14 1:22 pm

I prefer the Vanilla and got mostly chocolate but I am in Ottawa. It is so good when mixed with ice cold decaf coffee, I have it for my fourth shake of the day because I actually look forward to it and know it's the only way I'll actually drink all four shakes.

Referral: July 11, 2013         Surgery: July 14, 2014

Most Active