What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

birdiegirl
on 6/29/14 8:59 pm

RNY  5 Years 2 Months Post Op

Morning

Back to hard core today after 5 days and 5 pounds of crap.....ughh......I feel so bloated from all the carbs and salt.......not sure what I am going to do today other then get some exercise in

STEPS - 4900

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 4 oz leftover beef tenderloin

D - 1.5 cups of kale salad

7 oz sea bass

S - 1 S/F popsicle

2 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 964,  Carbs - 47 Grams,  Fat - 33 Grams,  Protein - 112 Grams

All water and vits....more decaf coffee

Have a great one     

TanyaLH
on 6/29/14 10:22 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

13 months post op

steps 14587

Good morning,

I think I need a nap already! Been up since 245 am, did 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the fridge out, packed up all the winter jackets and sweaters, and Jasper and I left the house at 6am for our walk and got back at 745. I figured we would get a good long walk in before the humidity sets in. We just had breakfast and he is passed out on the couch...lol.

Not sure what else I am going to do today... we will see what I can get into!

B- protein coffee, 1/2 banana w/ 1 tbs peanut butter, 1/3 cup ff cottage cheese

S- egg muffin ( ham, cheese, tomato and onion)

L- sweet kale salad w/ dressing, 3 oz leftover trout

S- tea

D- something with leftover fajhita chicken, maybe I will make soup with it...

S- 1 ham and pickle roll up, 4oz skim milk

Be well everyone

Tanya

Patm
on 6/29/14 11:16 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Wow you made me tired just reading this LOL

Onward and
Downward

on 6/29/14 10:34 pm, edited 6/29/14 10:37 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hi everyone! Enjoy your day, Barb. Today I'm going to work. Didn't have to, could have taken the day off to make a long weekend, but lots of people will be doing that, so the office will be quiet and I can get lots done.

Yesterday was great - danced for four hours on a float in the World Pride parade. Lots of fun! I normally don't love the crowds, but the perspective is completely different on a float! My legs were aching last night, though. But the good thing about it was that I got over 23,000 steps in as a result yesterday.  I was amused to discover though, that even though I was jumping and dancing the whole time (I seem to have endless energy these days for dancing), my FitBit only recorded 67 very active minutes. Oh well! It's a high threshold, I guess! My total for the week was 156 very active minutes. Maybe I'll do better on that this week since I didn't have much opportunity to ride my bike to and from work last week.

1.5 YEARS POST-RNY

B - 1 egg fried in 1 tsp olive oil, on 1 slice P28 bread

S - 1 oz wasabi peas and probably something else

L - 1/2 cup ricotta/vanilla/splenda, 1/2 cup berries

S - Same as lunch - boring, but trying to get through the berries and ricotta (and it's not boring for me - it's comfort food!)

D - Not sure yet - my hubby is home today so he might be cooking. He'll probably grill an animal of some sort on the BBQ.

S - Not sure either...some planning day this is!

No totals since I'm pretty clueless about my food today, but I'll try to follow the usual rules along the way today.

Have a great day, everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

birdiegirl
on 6/29/14 10:58 pm

That must have been fantastic to partake in the Pride week festivities.......

Monica9811
on 6/30/14 4:42 am - Peterborough, Canada

What is p28 bread and where do you buy it?

Patm
on 6/29/14 11:24 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. I was going to work today but since I really do not have anything to do at work decided to get stuff done at home. I have berries ready to make strawberry and strawberry rhubarb jam. It is full sugar but am making it more for family and gifts. I have frozen whole berries for me without sugar. My husband smoked some ribs last night. I put chick peas in the smoker. Will see how they turned out. Off shortly for a long walk with the dog

b greek yogurt, rhubarb, granola

s chick peas

l left over stir fry, cabbage salad, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d chicken, beets, salad

s yogurt, strawberries

cal 1010, carb 96.4, prot 95

TanyaLH
on 6/29/14 11:51 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Would love to hear how the smoked chick peas turn out!

Patm
on 6/30/14 11:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

They turned out good. I ended up finishing them off in the oven to crisp them up a bit

Karen M.
on 6/30/14 3:09 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all :)

Busy morning with errands, will spend the rest of the day cooking (crustless quiche, mini meatloaves, etc) to have on hand. Andrew will be by in a bit for cards and wings on the BBQ. I was doing really well with the C25K, and really enjoying it, but... I've hurt my knee , so there goes that plan for now anyway. Oops.

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 2, iogo 0%

S - Premier protein shake

L - 1/2 roast beef and old cheddar sandwich on whole grain bread

S - Chike protein iced coffee, 1/2 banana later

D - 5 wings, green salad, cob of corn, tomato and cucumber slices

S - not sure, likely just a can of diet ginger ale

Have a great day!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active