Is this normal

new_me180
on 6/19/14 7:31 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

So i went to the dentist yesterday which i thought would be a new visit consult. Well, he ended up removing two teeth one of them was really hard to get out. I got some antibiotics and was sent on my way. Well yesterday after the numbness wore off, i was in pain as expected and took some pain pills. Today, i'm not in any pain and haven't taken anything but, i feel so week. I thought i'd be ok to resume normal activities and return to the the gym but, it just seems like i can't move. Granted i haven't been able to eat much besides some scrambled egg or cheese and tuna. I shouldn't be this weak after a day and a half of not eating my regular diet, should I?

Catw
on 6/20/14 12:03 am - Arnprior, Canada

I'm not sure if you should be this weak after having 2 teeth pulled (I haven't been through it).  It could be caused by not eating enough, or you could be dehydrated.  I'd also talk to the pharmasist about what the side effects of the pain killers and antibiotics are.  That could affect you too.  If you are really concerned, contact your clinic and ask them about it.  They might be able to offer a suggestion as to the cause or if you should do anything about it.

Cathy

new_me180
on 6/20/14 4:00 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks Cathy for your response. I think it was the meds that were making me all loopy. I'm feeling much better today and all services resumed.

Most Active