What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

TanyaLH
on 6/19/14 6:14 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

1 year post op

steps 14176

Good morning everyone,

Stressing today! Last day of work, there will be lots of tears.

B- protein coffee, 1/2 cup ff cottage cheese w/ tomato

S- 6 slices cucumber w/ 2 tbs hummus

L- 1/3cup spag squash w/ 2oz ground chicken and tomatos

D- no idea, some kind of protein and veg

S- ???

Be well everyone,

Tanya

Karen M.
on 6/19/14 6:34 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning! Jeez, it's about time you got up, Tanya lol  Have a good last day - those are hard. xo

I sincerely hope to nod off in a while, but I'm pretty sure that's not happening. Oh well. :) As I'm sitting here at 4:25 am I'm creepily reminded that my neighbour, affectionately known as "creepy fence guy", is out standing at my fence, gazing in my dining room window. I sit, flipping him the bird and typing with one hand, praying he'll go away. Or drop dead, whatever. (Sorry, long but exceptionally hilarious creepy neighbour story.) But I digress.....

Housework and some errands to run today, making a kick-ass quinoa salad for today and a Greek cucumber/tomato salad for a BBQ Andrew and I are going to tomorrow. Other than that, a long walk and out to meet friends in the late afternoon. Hoping not to have a nap. lol

Eats for today:

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3, iogo 0%, Premier protein shake

S - 1 slice 12 grain toast, sliced tomatoes, a few thin slices smoked pork, a little mustard and mayo

S2 - since I'm up so early - 1/2 "donut"peach

L - cucumber/dill/almond quinoa salad, 3 oz chicken

S - maybe nothing, Chike protein iced coffee if I need it

D - more of the quinoa salad, 3 oz chicken

Have a fabulous Friday :)

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 6/19/14 8:30 pm

RNY  5 Years 2 months Post Op

Morning Tanya and Karen

Today will be bittersweet Tanya.....hopefully new doors will open for you....Karen I was also up most of the night.....I cant believe it but I think I am coming down with another respiratory ailment.....just finished a 3 week bout of bronchitis two weeks ago.....**** and double ****

I have a golf match this morning so I have to get dressed and go.....just want to stay home and veg/sulk etc....

STEPS - 8890

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee...gotta get myself going

Premier protein shake

S on course....1/2 Oh Yeah bar

honey crisp apple

L - ham/cheese and cucumber roll up

D - 5 oz leftover maple salmon

1.5 cups of kale salad

S - 2 S/F popsicles

MYFITNESSPAL totals for he above menu are:  Calories - 964,  Carbs - 86 Grams.  Fat - 32 Grams,  Protein - 78 Grams

Not great stats or enough food for me.....too listless today to care

Water....likely 3 litres....more coffee....tea.....and all vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 6/19/14 8:35 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Well that sucks Barb. Maybe you need a different antibiotic? Hope it passes, I know you'd rather be out enjoying the weather and the golf.

K.

Karen

birdiegirl
on 6/19/14 8:43 pm

They gave me an antibiotic when I was in the States when the bronchitis first appeared that was only 1 per day for 7 days....very expensive ...with warnings not to exercise etc due to tendon issues especially Achilles....strange eh?......I think it was in case I had pneumonia......it was very strong.......

I think this is just a cold.....and I am feeling whiney today...lol......ignore me ok?....( but thanks for the concern)

Karen M.
on 6/19/14 8:51 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I have NEVER heard of an antibiotic that restricted activity....weird! 

I shall now ignore your whiny self. 

Karen

Sunny123
on 6/19/14 10:19 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Hi everyone

Tanya - I wish you all the best in the future. I was downsized/restructured after 23 years. It's a horrible feeling. I hope you find something new that is fun and challenging.

Barb - I hope you feel better soon.

i am really struggling lately and I need to smarten the hell up. Argh I need to reboot.

B egg back bacon texmex cheese

S Grissol sweet thins, babybel turkey pepperette

L hamburger patty, fat free Swiss cheese slice mustard

S Greek yogurt protein powder

D roast beef gravy cucumber

cal 1082 carb 34 fat 24 protein 121

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Patm
on 6/19/14 11:20 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good Morning Tanya, Hope you make it through the day okay.

I am very over tired this morning. Long day at work yesterday and longer night at church. Got a great deal on a will in the auction for my husband and I so that was great. Decided not to bike today. I have some health issues that are bothering me today. It is the do I or don't I seek medical help. Am I just being a hypochondriac or am I ignoring a potential real issue.   So as per my usual I have gone to work and will decide if it is a problem or hope it goes away. Enough of me whining

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s baby bel

l salad with chicken

s protein bar

d chili

s crackers and cheese

cal 1122, carb 90.3, prot 91.2

PepperBB
on 6/20/14 1:55 am - Canada

Hi Everyone!

Its been a while since I have posted and things are gong well....I think LOL Always second guessing myself, but trekking on until my next appt.

Okie dokie - here we go

Gym - EFX machine - 268 cals

B - Protein shake with tall black blonde Starbucks

S - Hardboiled egg

L - Protini and 1 cup of chicken soup

S - Greek Yogurt

D - Egg Salad with babybel

S - 5 crackers with liverwurst and a slice of crab

Cal - 784 - 268=516g

Fat - 28g

Carbs - 45g

Protein - 84g

Hope all is well with everyone,

Katie

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

Patm
on 6/20/14 4:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad to see you back and all is well

Most Active