1.5 years out update with pics

wants2Bfitagain
on 6/17/14 10:12 pm

Well where to begin, I haven’t been on here in a looooonnngg time. I would check back often but life has been so busy. I am so thankful for my RNY and loving life. I have beat my centers goal. I am passed my goal. I feel amazing. I am running 5-7 kms 3-4 times a week, I work out 2-3 times with strength training a week. My confidence is through the roof and I feel great. I have had no issues at all with my surgery. My iron is low really low but that is expected. I can eat anything which sometimes is not great as I have sweets and treats. But to me its all about portion control. I would like to lose another 7 pounds, it’s going to be very very hard. So if I don’t I am okay with that. I wear a bikini and have had no plastic’s. Maybe soon I will go for some new breasts lol as mine have all disappeared. Anyone thinking of going for the surgery GO! Run now! It’s not easy its hard everyday to make the best decisions and through the whole process you learn what your body can take and what it can’t.

I have an amazing support system which has helped me and don’t take for granted one day on where I am now!

Referral-April 20th  Orientation- June 12th Windsor
NP- July 23, Nut Class Aug 7th SW Aug 9th DR Aug 14th
2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th
Surgery Nov 6th Dr. Hagen HRRH

Patm
on 6/17/14 10:23 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations on your success. Good luck going forward

RYMEBE73
on 6/17/14 10:38 pm - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15

Congrats! You are an insipration to all of us newbs...

your headline says "with pics" but I don't see any?? :(

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

wants2Bfitagain
on 6/17/14 10:39 pm

having issues with my images, how can I upload them? under the icon insert images it doesn't give me the option to browse my coumputer to attach file

2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th

19star71
on 6/18/14 12:17 am

You can't add images off your computer. They need to have a URL.

I usually post pics to my facebook account. Once they are online, right click on the image and copy the URL ( or address) then paste that into the Source filed.

Surgery done by Dr Gmora at St. Joe's in Hamilton. Feb 3/14-- Pre opti weight: 327. Feb 19th --Day of Surgery weight: 308.  Current weight :175

19star71
on 6/18/14 12:19 am

** if you don't want the Facebook world to see the images, you can upload them to only show to you ;)

Surgery done by Dr Gmora at St. Joe's in Hamilton. Feb 3/14-- Pre opti weight: 327. Feb 19th --Day of Surgery weight: 308.  Current weight :175

Hanneli xoxo
on 6/18/14 12:36 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

COngrats! TO upload the images i use Imgur.com (or your OH profile) and right click and click copy on the photo and then click paste in your text box and it will paste the photos in..

wants2Bfitagain
on 6/18/14 12:40 am

I will have to try later! BUT OMG you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember you from way back in the beginning Congrats to you!!!

2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th

wants2Bfitagain
on 6/18/14 12:42 am

BTW I sent an instagram request!

2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th

Hanneli xoxo
on 6/18/14 1:15 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

omg lol.. I declined the request because I did not know who t was lol.. resend, please! Sorry... lol! You look great too, from what I can see of your profile photo :)

Most Active