Picture taking ?

Almostthere1966
on 6/8/14 6:19 am - Canada

Thanks everyone

Taking your advice to heart and yeah loveing my husband for his support I will take a picture tomorrow as that is a day before I start Optifast. But sorry not keen on shareing it right away. But Right before my surgery on June 26th I will take another picture just to see if there is any difference and if so what. haah If everything goes as planned I may share the pics after the surgery whenh I learn how to load em ok?

Thanks for listening to a nervous Nelly hhaaha

Kathy

Karen M.
on 6/8/14 7:27 am - Mississauga, Canada

You don't have to share it - it's for YOU. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

rthomas
on 6/8/14 8:08 am - bham, AL

You should take one every month so you can look back and smile.

Jiliana2
on 6/8/14 10:17 pm - Ottawa, Canada
VSG on 02/03/14

I took a pre-Opti photo, pre-surgery photo, and now, I take pics every month on the anniversary of my surgery date. It's only been four months since surgery, but wow, I can see such a huge difference with 80+ lbs gone from my frame.

It really is worth it for yourself to do this. I haven't shown anyone my photos but I have them for me. So I can make sure that I can see the difference; we are our own worst critic. Guaranteed. And the pics help with the negative self-talk that still creeps in. Do it. For YOU.

OTTAWA -- 2011 - Contemplated WLS Feb. 15, 2013 - GP Feb. 20 - lung functioning Feb. 22 - blood work Feb. 27 - Referral April 19 - orientation, bloodwork July 10 - nurse July 23 - rheumatologist (VSG) Sept. 12 - Behaviourist & Dietician Oct. 23 - Echocardiogram Nov. 6 - Pre-surgery Class Nov. 12 - Surgeon Jan 13, 2014 - Optifast (3 wks) Jan. 27 - PATTS Feb. 3, 2014 - Surgery (VSG)
HEIGHT: 5'5" HW
303 Pre-Opti 297 SW 271 GW 170 CW 200 (Feb. 8, 2018 - damn the regain!) VSG with Dr. Yelle

poet_kelly
on 6/8/14 10:19 pm - OH

Why would it be mandatory?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Monica M.
on 6/8/14 10:22 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

nothing is mandatory.

You may like to have one to compare yourself, tho, its invaluable, for those periods when you don't feel like anything has changed.

Most Active