Well, got the call

Kittykatt1329
on 5/22/14 10:08 am - Alfred, Canada

Thanks for the good wishes.... can't wait to see in August, as my son is getting married August 23rd and looking forward to it

otmama
on 5/23/14 4:22 am
RNY on 04/30/14

I hope everything goes well for you today & hope that you will post again when you feel up to it:)  I agree with the rest - I really do believe that getting moving is key.  You don't want to over do it but a walk down the hall 2-3 times a day - if you can tolerate it - will do wonders:)  

As an aside, I remember being in the OR - just before they put me under - as everyone is scurrying around - one of the OR nurses whispered in my ear "this is going to be a very exciting day for you".  It stuck with me & it gave me a real sense of peace as I drifted off:)  So I will pass along that sentiment to you, because this is going to be a very exciting day for you!

Orientation Session:  April 2013  Sleep Study:  July 1/13  Abdominal Ultrasound: July 16/13  Endoscopy: October 23/13  Pre-Surgical Class:  Dec 11/13  Surgeon:  Jan 6/14  PATTS:  April 4/14 Optifast: April 9/14  RNY Surgery: April 30/14

Most Active