What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

TanyaLH
on 5/21/14 6:10 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

11 + months post op

Steps 14689

Good morning,

Looks like I am if one up this morning, unless Karen is up with insomina, (Hope you are sleeping Karen).

B- protein coffe, 1/2 cup FF cottage cheese w/ 1/4 cup blueberries

L- 2oz chicken, 1/2 cup watermelon

S- pure protein bar

D- sweet kale salad w/ dressing, 2 oz chicken

S- 1/2 cup soure yogurt

Be well everyone.

Tanya

birdiegirl
on 5/21/14 7:48 pm

RNY  5 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Tanya don't you just love that sweet kale salad?......

Feeling crummy down here with bronchitis.....at least it kept my eating down....I am sure I have lost since we arrived.....

Hopefully today.....a little retail therapy....and then home to BBQ steaks and watch the sunset

STEPS - 13,460

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Panera bread cinnamon bagel with low fat honey walnut cream cheese.....a vacation indulgence

L - 1 large ham roll up

D - 4 oz beef tenderloin

grilled mixed veggies

glass of merlot

S - 2 popsicle brand 40 calorie ice pops

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,294,  Carbs - 126 Grams,  Fat - 26 Grams,  Protein - 83 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 5/22/14 6:18 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

I do love the Sweet kale Salad, sometimes I eat it 3 or 4 days in a row.

I hope you feel better soon Barb!

Karen M.
on 5/21/14 10:51 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

Thanks Tanya, I was asleep - finally crashed and burned! Have a wonderful day. Barb, sorry you're feeling crappy, hopefully the sunshine will help. Nothing big on my schedule today, just domestic goddess duties as assigned. It's supposed to be a warm sunny(ish) day - good for the soul and the vitamin D.

8 years post-op

B - coffee with light cream x 3 over the morning, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, strawberries

S - 1 scrambled egg, 2 sausage rounds, 1 slice toast with a little butter, sliced tomato

L - 1 small tortilla stuffed with old cheddar, ham and leftover salad with a little tzatziki and a little extra salad on the side too, 4 oz milk first

S - Premier protein shake, handful of grapes, maybe a couple of crackers with cheese depending on dinner plans

D - 1/3 cup potato salad, 4 oz BBQ chicken, mixed veggie salad with kale

Have a great day!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 5/22/14 6:19 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Yayyy for sleep!!!

Karen M.
on 5/22/14 10:00 am - Mississauga, Canada

I'm definitely a fan! lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Kwelbru
on 5/21/14 11:47 pm - Canada

Packing for my hospital stay tomorrow.  Excited!! Still want to do some gardening and things that will be out of reach for the next 3-4 weeks.   Was so busy running errands yesterday I clocked 11,126 steps without even hitting the treadmill.  Woo hoo.  

Busy busy day ahead!!    3 optishakes to go !! 

Kim

SURGERY @ HRRH with Dr STARR on May 23/14 >>ORIENTATION WEIGHT 372lbs // OPTIFAST START WEIGHT 334lbs // SURGERY WEIGHT  319 lbs  // 3 MOS POST-OP 261lbs

MarkES
on 5/22/14 7:44 pm - Oshawa, Canada

See you on the bench Kimmie...  In a few days you will feel very good...  walk walk walk...  sip sip sip...  toot toot toot...  lol

Ref Jul 4, 2012,  Orientation Aug 27,  Surgeon Aug 31, RD Sept 18,  SW RD & RN Oct 18, Internist Nov 5, Surgeon Nov 21,  PATTS Nov 29, Surgery Dec 14,2012 (HRRH - Dr Sohi).

Sunny123
on 5/21/14 11:59 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

5+ months

Not much going on today. Barb I hope you're feeling better.

B - fried egg, back bacon, texmex cheese

S - pure protein bar

L - ham, cheese, pickle

S - french onion laughing cow, melba

D - roast beef, gravy, asparagus

Cal 953 Carbs 34 Fat 41 Protein 89

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Marny B.
on 5/22/14 12:11 am - Canada
Morning All. So the 5 day pouch test ensues. Day 2 and holding!!

I did fine yesterday. I was feeling obscenely snacky during the evening, but when I took time to question myself about how I was actualy physically feeling, I couldn't identify any physical feelings of hunger. Surprise, surprise! So...I stayed strong. Today will be a very hard day. A student in my class is having a b-day pizza lunch and then tonight I have to attend a banquet for my daughter. I am going to load my purse up with SF jello. I also thought I might bring a box of soup and ask the banquet staff to heat it and serve it in a nice bowl so that I don't feel odd.

So....once again, my menu today consists of:

-protein shakes (2)

-creamed soups and broths, SF jello and pudding- all as needed

-WATER!!!

-all my vitamins

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Most Active