Fit Bit

providence
on 5/17/14 12:16 pm
RNY on 03/20/14

Just wondering if someone would mind explaining what a fit bit is? And how does it help with the weight loss journey? Thanks

coop1977
on 5/17/14 12:51 pm - Canada

Looking forward to the responses as I too keep reading about it but have no idea what it is! 

Janet

LilyBugsMommy
on 5/17/14 1:26 pm - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

They are a device to help track things like exercise, steps, food, sleep, etc. there are a few different models. You can have friends on the system to help motivate you, etc. 

If you go to www.fitbit.com you can see the different ones they have, compare them & get more detailed info on them.

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

Patm
on 5/17/14 9:30 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

It is a fancy pedometer. It has been recommended to be healthy you should try to walk 10, 000 steps a day. I use this for that and helping me track my protein. Since i am now in maintenance I also track my calories

taniagirlca
on 5/18/14 9:27 am

I just got a fitbit and loce it. Its a bracelet that syncs all your stats to your phone or computer and you can earn badges etc, its very motivating and you can compete with friends who have it :)

Most Active