What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 5/15/14 6:42 pm

RNY  5 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Been awake since 3....lots on the go today....out to fine dining this evening with friends..

STEPS - 6800

EATS - this looks like a lot of food for me.....and the amount of dense protein for lunch and dinner will really fill me....wont help with head hunger....the yogurt and wasa will hopefully be enough to keep that in line.....I was surprised at the low totals from myfitnesspal.....I re-checked and they all look correct

For lunch, I am picking up a dinner from Panne Fresco at Fortino's....if you have one of these near you.....I think its just great....for 9.99 you get your meat ( 6 choices each day - fish-pork-turkey-prime rib...plus 2 veggie sides...its delish, most veg cooked in a little olive oil....they will describe to you how its cooked.....I can get 2 meals out of one take out here....great when you just dont feel like cooking....or rushed for time

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 4 slices of deli ham

L - 3 oz roasted turkey breast

couple of grilled asparagus

1/2 cup of roasted butternut squash

2 oz turkey gravy

D - 4 oz beef tenderloin

sauteed spinach and red peppers - 4 oz

1 small dinner roll

10 oz Malbec

Snacks - 2 wasa with 1 wedge of light laughing cow

2 source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,156,  Carbs - 81 Grams,  Fat - 19 Grams,  Protein - 115 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Sunny123
on 5/15/14 8:54 pm, edited 5/15/14 10:12 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Good morning Barb!

Well those four pounds are gone. Weird. So no gain or loss. Karen, you were right. Body is going through a lot of changes and these things happen!

Got a new bed yesterday. Very firm so my back is a bit sore. Could be the bed or the gardening yesterday, or even my helping the delivery guys get that king sized monster up the stairs!

Cottage tonight or tomorrow. We are 20 minutes from it so we will see. 50th Birthday for a 'friend' on Saturday. 

B fried egg back bacon texmex light cheese

S babybel turkey pepperette

L TVP chili

S Greek yogurt vanilla protein powder

D meatloaf asparagus

Cal 936 carb 67 fat 32 protein 109

have a good one!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

birdiegirl
on 5/15/14 9:03 pm

Glad you didn't allow yourself to get upset yesterday re the scale.....so many things can cause ups and downs......you know by now to just keep eating like you are and you will get to your goal

If you like spicy cheese.....try the Kraft shredded habanero.....I love it....don't need too much for lots of flavor...( Tracey turned me on to this cheese.....)

...and....how wonderful to be only 20 minutes from your cottage

Sunny123
on 5/15/14 9:44 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Thanks for the support! 

I will try that cheese. I love spicy post op.

I would have waited the week to reweigh myself but I couldn't understand the increase. Like you said how can one gain when eating wisely?

I should have mentioned I lost 3" off my waist on measurement day. So important to look at the big picture!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Karen M.
on 5/15/14 9:10 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Glad to hear about the 4 shedded pounds - our bodies are so unpredictable. You have a wonderful weekend. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen M.
on 5/15/14 9:07 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning :)

Seeing 3 AM sucks Barb - makes for a looooooong day. Enjoy your night out :)  I was extremely pleasantly surprised to get back to the house yesterday at dinner time to find my house completely painted - it's DONE and it's gorgeous. I can't say enough about the contractor I hired - absolutely wonderful and worth every penny. New living/dining room floors on Tuesday and the house is finally complete - this is a true sense of peace for me after the year from hell in 2013. It finally feels like "home". :)

Tons of clean up, putting away, etc today and I need to go grocery shopping. Have a happy weekend planned at home.

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, half cup Greek yogurt, half a banana

S - 1 slice toast, 2 oz old cheddar, sliced tomato

L - bowl of mushroom soup, 3 crackers with old cheddar, ham, black olives

S - Premier protein shake, handful of grapes

D - BBQ burger with all the fixings no bun, 7 super food coleslaw (bagged salad I picked up at GT yesterday (broccoli, kale, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cranberries, chicory, pumpkin seeds, poppy seed dressing), half cob of corn

Have a fabulous Friday!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 5/15/14 9:21 pm

Karen I eat that salad often...its delicious......

Great re your house....enjoy

Sunny123
on 5/15/14 9:45 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Glad your painting is done and that you had a good contractor experience. Now on to those floors!

Patm
on 5/15/14 11:09 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. TGIF! Cold this morning. I know not as cold s where Tracy is but still too cold for me. I am impressed with your calorie count as well Barb. Fitbit lists my wine as over 200 calories alone. Manybe I should change counters. LOL

Need to go back through some threads and get some inspiration for lunches. I appear to be in a rut.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s apple baby bel

l ham slit pea/lentil soup, yogurt

s Goslim protein bar

d chicken, asperagus

s wine

cal 1236, carb 110.9, prot89.2

birdiegirl
on 5/16/14 7:34 am

my wine is over 200 calories too!!!

Most Active