What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 5/13/14 11:43 pm

Fantastic Krista.....its pretty good if this is for life eh?.....yes you can have the occasional splurge....but eating as you are is OK.....well done

Karen M.
on 5/13/14 9:47 pm, edited 5/13/14 9:51 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Exciting day for me - paint team coming at 8:15 to start painting my entire interior. I cannot wait until its done and Im praying to GAWD I like the colours I chose on my walls and not just on the little colour pallet thingy. LOL Anyway, going to be kind of out of commission via computer for a few days but will pop in when I can. Have a great time with your friends, Barb! Tracey, sorry you haven't been feeling well, fast healing.

8 years post-op

B - half cup Greek yogurt, handful of granola, strawberries, coffee with cream x 3

L - veggie salad with 2 oz ham, 2 oz cheddar, sunflower seeds, dressing, a couple of crackers

S - apple

D - likely Swiss Chalet so chicken, salad and of course a little Chalet sauce

Have a great one!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Sunny123
on 5/13/14 9:50 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Good luck with the makeover!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Karen M.
on 5/13/14 9:52 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Thanks! Excited but a wee bit stressed! lol Have a good one Jo :)

Karen

kellybelly333
on 5/13/14 11:27 pm - Toronto, Canada

Have fun with that!! LOL We are looking at doing our kitchen, and even just planning it is stressing me out!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 5/14/14 1:04 am - Mississauga, Canada

I just totally redid my kitchen and bathroom (rental management paid for thank gawd), redoing the hardwood in the living/dining on Tuesday and totally repaintng whole house starting today (I paid for). Totally stressful, agreed! But so worth it :)

Karen

Patm
on 5/14/14 12:07 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all, Went to the doctor yesterday for a check up. Came out with a pile of forms. blood work, xrays, prescriptions. I thought I might as well go for the x-ray. I took the bus to the Danforth but that location did not do xrays. Somehow I miss read and miss heard that the other office was at Main St. So I thought I should walk. As neared I looked at the form again to realise the location was the other way. So decided to walk home with a stop for a coffee. Got in lots of steps.

I am going to a pot luck tonight. So I have put in chicken and salad because I will take that. I made a quinoa salad with chicken from the Ontario recipes. Turned out well. I think I will take extra chicken so I can be sure to have enough protein.

I will have to add in later what I had at dinner and snack

s greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s apple

l chicken stir fry, yogurt

s hummus, carrots

d chicken, salad ?

So far Cal 832, carb 90, prot 63.5

aprilflowers
on 5/14/14 1:23 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

16 months post op. I have 8lbs on that is just NOT coming off, despite being very strict for a month (wouldn't even have a glass of wine, doubled up workouts on spring break) so I am trying to switch up my eating. I am filled with so much anxiety with so many conflicting statements. AM I eating too little that it's slowing my metabolism? Am I eating too much? Is this part of the normal bounceback I was told about? Is this the beginning of regaining it all?

SO, right now I am trying to get my protein from beans and fish only, instead of poultry (I was eating a lot of chicken) But now my carbs are higher and my protein is low. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm not happy, the food anxiety is killing me. I can't heed the "just relax" or "you need to live too" advice because I stepped on the scale yesterday and saw 179.6, a 3.6 lbs gain from Friday. I'm at my wits end. Honestly.

B: 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 cup bran buds, 1tbsp chia, 1/2tsp matcha green tea powder, 1/4 cup blueberries
S: 4 pieces of protein crunch
L: 1/2 cup black beans, 1/2 cup arugala/spinach, 1/4 cup brown rice, 3tbsp salsa
S: 2 baby bel & 1 apple
D: haddock loin, 1/2 cup spinach blue cheese salad- 1 square of 90% dark chocoalte
S: 2tbsp of PB

Will be going for a run today. I'm not lifting weights because I need to ditch this water retention. I'll try my best at jogging since I'm still congested from this chest cold

Totals- I'll add something else later since the calories are low. I'm aiming for 1100

Cals: 977
Protein: 72
Carbs:100

Most Active