What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 5/13/14 7:07 pm

RNY  5 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Meeting my trainer this morning for a modified work-out..( still back issues).....then off to assist a friend with some shopping......out to the movies tonight and dinner with girlfriends...

STEPS - 5260

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee...( letting a few cups of coffee thru the machine did the trick Tracey....no more vinegar taste)

Premier protein shake

S - 1 ham roll up.....no cheese, pickle only

L - salad with chicken.....at Picklebarrel so guessing on this.....will have fish and veg if appropriate

D - Sonoma valley salad with chicken from Kelseys...( listed for 710 calories.....will eat all the chicken and 1/2 the salad....I have all the calories listed in my totals just in case I eat more then I plan)

S - 2 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,405,  Carbs - 63 Grams,  Fat - 82 Grams,  Protein - 109 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/14 7:11 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Happy to hear it worked.  Ask me about coffee and I often have answers. :)

What movie are you going to see?  We have to stay home this weekend as the ice is still not off our lake so we plan on seeing a movie, looking for suggestions.  Our first ever May long weekend we can't get to the cottage.  We will miss out on opening day of fishing too, damn ice.

birdiegirl
on 5/13/14 7:15 pm

That's sad re the ice and no cottage this weekend.....damn eh?.....

Going to see a chick flick.......The Other Woman......with 6 of my golfing buddies.......

If you are using Netflix....Philomena was great....loved 12 Years a Slave.....cant remember other movies...still drinking mug number 1 of coffee

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/14 7:23 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

We plan on going to the theatre and have already seen the others you mentioned.  Don't think he will want to see a Chick Flick, I'll have to see what is playing up here.  Yeah it really sucks.  The ice if off the first and second lake but our cottage is on the third lake and since it's an island, there is no driving to it.  They figure the ice should be off it by Monday if the rain keeps up.  Oh well we will go in 2 weeks and open it up.  We could go put the boat in at the marina and fish in lake 2 but then we'd have to drive 3 hours home after so no fun.

I just finished 24 oz.  I think I'll stop at that for now.  Been up since 3.

birdiegirl
on 5/13/14 7:28 pm

up since 3....ughh......I never sleep well when sick....especially respiratory......and of course that's when you really need your sleep.....

This is a movie my DH would never want to see......but it will be fun with the girls.....going to get a big coffee so I don't have to smell the popcorn being gulped down beside me....I usually eat my dinner early...so waiting until later is going to be a killer.....

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/14 7:33 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Thankfully the respiratory tract almost seems back to normal, almost. I just couldn't sleep for some reason and not from this cold either.  Just wide awake a little after 2 and tried to get back to sleep but no go.  I'd sooner have coffee than popcorn, only if they have good coffee there.  Enjoy yourself, a movie with a bunch of friends sounds like fun.

Monica9811
on 5/13/14 9:31 pm - Peterborough, Canada

If you want comedy they say Neighbours is hilarious. Gets raunchy though. 

kellybelly333
on 5/13/14 11:15 pm - Toronto, Canada

Oh wow Tracey! This has been such a horrible winter for so many reasons....and now one more! :-(

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 5/14/14 12:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry you can not make it to the cottage. That must be really frustrating. Hope you see a good movie

libra1
on 5/13/14 8:37 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

VSG - Sept.17, 2013 - Dr. Jackson, SW - 285.4 lbs, CW – 195.0 lbs, Total Loss - 90.4 lbs

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Today’s menu is....                                

B- Oatmeal with cinnamon and ground flaxseed and coffee

L- Boiled egg

Snack-Greek yogurt

S- Extra lean minced turkey & marinara sauce

Snack-Greek yogurt

Cal-625, Carbs-54, Fat-24, Protein-56, Sugar-17, Chol-228

Most Active