OMG

on 5/5/14 10:39 pm

Surgery went well, Wow this is the most painful thing I have ever had to do in my life!!!. I don't mean to scare any one. I am recovering at home, will have to take  a month off work to really gain my strength back.

I had full tummy tuck, Mons lift, Hernia and muscle tightening done. I also lifted the girls, now I am good as new again lol.

When I see my new flat belly and belly button and new boobs, I cried with joy. All worth it.

VSG TO DS REVISION 

Monica M.
on 5/5/14 10:58 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

glad to hear that things went well. Good for you!!! I've heard plastics are painful. I know that when i had my breast reduction, it hurt like a beeatch.

kellybelly333
on 5/6/14 1:34 am - Toronto, Canada

I'll bet it was nothing compared to having an organ removed :-)

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Monica M.
on 5/6/14 3:11 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

lol. actually, i was in pain the day of, moderate the few days after, and was off T3s by the next week. It was laparascopic, so no worse than WLS, i think! I pee lopsided now tho. lololol

Needanewbeginning
on 5/5/14 11:40 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Well congratulations! I am not looking forward to my plastics coming up but the results will be worth it! 

I won't be doing all my 'parts' in one surgery, tummy, mons and 'girls' then another surgery will be arms and thighs.

Rest up, keep taking those meds to keep the pain down and hope you start to feel better and better everyday.

Annette 👍

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

on 5/6/14 2:53 am

I heard the arm and thigh lift are even more painful. Wishing all the best in your upcoming surgery.

VSG TO DS REVISION 

kellybelly333
on 5/6/14 1:34 am - Toronto, Canada

Awesome! I didn't have much pain at all. I thought my gallbladder and bowel obstruction was much worse. Now I seem to have a lesser pain tolerance than I did a year ago, so maybe now it would be more painful. Take your pills, walk little bits at a time and relax and enjoy your new you!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

on 5/6/14 2:54 am, edited 5/6/14 2:56 am

Thank you, compared to this my two weight loss surgeries was a breezes. 

VSG TO DS REVISION 

PaulaToronto
on 5/6/14 11:24 am - Toronto, Canada

Glad everything went well for you.  I am seeing the plastics doc next week and am exciting to hear what he has to say other than lose the regain.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

on 5/6/14 10:00 pm

Thank you, results are all worth it. look very toned and lean

VSG TO DS REVISION 

Most Active