What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 5/3/14 8:55 pm

RNY  5 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Full day ahead....and so nice to see the sun shining....walked the golf course yesterday in the rain.....felt good after the exercise and fresh air.....

STEPS - 10,275

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/4 Oh Yeah Bar

L - 1 cup of Beef stroganoff

S - 9 triscuits

1/4 cup of shredded habanero melted on top

D - 4 oz beef tenderloin

steamed broccoli and grape tomatoes

1 cup of sweet kale salad

S - Source dessert yogurt

Popsicle brand no sugar added fudge pop

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1.226,  Carbs - 105 Grams,  Fat - 51 Grams,  Protein - 96 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

TanyaLH
on 5/3/14 9:47 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

11 Months post op

Steps 10123

Good Morning

Well, it looks like sunshine here today as well. I plan on getting out and enjoying it today!

B- protein coffee, 1 egg scrambled, 1/2 PC Thin Bagel, small mandarine

S- 1/3 cup greek yogurt

L-Cloverleaf snack size Garkic and Hot peppers Tuna, 1/2 cup sweet kale salad w/ dressing

D- 2 oz homemade curry chicken w/ 1/2 slice of naan bread

S- 1/3 cup mock rice pudding

Be well everyone

Tanya

Sunny123
on 5/3/14 10:04 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Sunshine!?! Still raining here. Hopefully the sun will make a showing here. I have an Open House and rain isn't a good thing for Open Houses. 

B poached egg sausage one piece of dry rye

S babybel turkey pepperette

L tuna salad melba

S Greek yogurt protein powder

D lasagna

cal 1171 carb 75 fat 43 protein 101

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Patm
on 5/3/14 11:54 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I can't believe there is actually sun. My husband and dog and I will be out walking shortly. This afternoon I will be at a gathering for my cousins 60th wedding anniversary. 60 years is such an accomplishment. I was thinking of you Barb yesterday. I drove by the public course Dentonia. People were out in the rain golfing.

With the Parkway closed yesterday getting around the city was very slow. By the time I got home with the short ribs it was too late to cook them So will put into the crock pot today.

My husband is on vacation this week. I am taking Thursday Friday off. It seems it will be raining. In fact it appears to be raining for about 100 mile radius. We are trying to think of somewhere to go for a couple of days.

b 2 eggs, 2 slice bacon

l pea/lentil soup

s pure protein bar

d short ribs, salad

cal 1159, carb 69.6, prot 75.4

birdiegirl
on 5/4/14 12:08 am

How about north?......should be some great deals on resorts in Muskoka etc etc......and I love the smell in the north in the spring......great walks where you can see everything due to no leaves......

Patm
on 5/4/14 3:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I looked north but it appears most of Ontario will have rain this Thursday Friday.

Karen M.
on 5/4/14 12:54 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Slow start this morning. Sunny here but windy and chilly. I'm in a "stay in and watch the final season of Dexter on DVD" kinda mood. I'll go out for a walk in a bit to get moving. Very ripe bananas are begging to be baked into muffins later.

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x several over the morning, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, strawberries

S - Mexican egg bite, salsa and 1 oz cheddar on top

L - chicken Caesar salad in a small baked tortilla bowl (I love those baking pans!) - romaine, a little bacon, croutons, grated parm, dressing, 3 oz baked chicken

S - handful of grapes, tea

D - last of the lasagna (small piece), a little salad with dressing

Have a great day!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 5/4/14 1:51 am

I am pre-op

Rain again today - garden loves it.  Me, not so much.

Brunch - lc high protein sf pancakes with sf syrup

snack :  apple

Dinner: turkey patty with mushrooms, cheese, tomato, garlic, salad

Snack: open faced tomato sandwich on ww toast

Drinks: Dasani pink lemonade, water with lemon

Most Active