What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

Zizzler
on 4/28/14 8:02 am

Congratulations!

Patm
on 4/27/14 9:39 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Leaving shortly for work. I am a little sore today. We helped my daughter move some furniture on the Sunday. Otherwise I was a sloth. Read a short book and started another. Another Monday morning trying to get on track. It is not just about the pounds. I feel fat. My clothes do not fit as well and I need to correct my behaviour now.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, go lean crunch

s apple

l ham, carrot, hummus, source yogurt

s pure protein bar

d meatloaf, acorn squash, salad

s laughing cow and melba toast

cal 1196, carb 105, prot 93

birdiegirl
on 4/27/14 9:53 pm

You know that I completely understand re the "starting another Monday to get on track"...and feeling fat etc etc...but Pat you are so smart to be aware of it.....I was 2 1/2 years out when I should have paid more attention to what I ate....malabsorption was gone and I was eating and enjoying my life too much....thats when the weight gain began.....so keep aware and keep on it.....because its a real ***** getting it off the further out you are.....

Sunny123
on 4/27/14 10:14 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

4 Months +

Congratulations Libra! You must feel fabulous. A great accomplishment, you are doing so well!

Steps 4655 – not good but busy with open house and listing

B-fried egg, blue menu sausage round

S- cheese string

Lunch –tvp chili

S- Kirkland greek yogurt 0% allmax protein powder

Dinner – roast beef, potato, gravy, broccoli

FITNESS PAL Calories 1073 Carbs 76 Fat 33 Protein 100

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

birdiegirl
on 4/27/14 11:27 pm

Good looking menu Jo

Karen M.
on 4/27/14 10:16 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

A few errands to run today and not too much else I guess! Cooking crustless quiche and a version of crack slaw as per Barb's menu. Going to make it Asian and meatless I think, add my own grilled.

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, sprinkle of granola, strawberries

S - 1/2 Flatout Foldit toasted, 1 T cream cheese, 1 T salsa, 1 oz shredded cheddar

L - 1/6 pie slice of crustless quiche, 2 melba toast topped with swiss, handful of green grapes

D - 4 oz chicken, 1 C crack slaw (if I get around to making it) - if not I'll make a stir fry with the chicken, 1/2 C rice

Have a good one.

K

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 4/27/14 11:27 pm

I brought the sriracha sauce in the states - couldn't find it here....and I actually preferred the sauce I used prior to finding sriracha....just some no name asian hot sauce...

Onward and
Downward

on 4/28/14 12:20 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Sriracha is here too!  Look in Asian supermarkets like T&T (there's one on Cherry Street). Also, next time I'm in Great Food (which is just south of Vic Park and Eglinton) I'll see if they carry it there and let you know - pretty sure they do, but don't want to send you on a wild goose chase.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Karen M.
on 4/28/14 12:23 am - Mississauga, Canada

My son has been addicted to Siracha for about 5 years - you can get it anywhere now, no need to search Asian markets for it. I love spicy but I find the Siracha SO hot! A little dab will do ya.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Sunny123
on 4/28/14 2:36 am
RNY on 12/05/13

I got my Sriacha sauce at costco. I love hot food since surgery...

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Most Active