Southern Ontario 4th Annual Meet'n'Greet- October 4, 2014

stewartjackie
on 4/18/14 10:57 pm - Pickering, Canada
The Community of Bariatric Patients of Southern Ontario (CBPSO) would like to invite you to the 4th annual event! This event is open for pre-ops, recent ops and longer term veterans and their support person(s). There are speakers, vendors and fellow members of the bariatric community to get to know. The ticket price includes food and snacks for all stages of weight loss surgery (bring your own Optifast if you are at that stage).
If you would like more info here is the link: http://www.cbpso.com/cbpso-annual-meet-n-greet-2014.html
If you are interested in our closed secret facebook group of over 300 members, please message me! I look forward to seeing you there!

Diminishing Dawn
on 4/18/14 11:26 pm - Windsor, Canada

Looking Forward to it!!!!

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

stewartjackie
on 4/19/14 11:11 am - Pickering, Canada
So am I Dawn, and did I ever tell you me what an inspiration you were to me when I was first starting out on this journey!

TBIYTC
on 9/30/14 1:13 pm - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12

Could you please add me to the facebook group?  My facebook name is Sophia Lauren, and my gmail email is [email protected]

I am going to the meet and greet but would love to see what has been showing up on the facebook page.

Thanks!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Most Active