Southern Ontario 4th Annual Meet'n'Greet- October 4, 2014

stewartjackie
on 4/18/14 10:56 pm - Pickering, Canada
The Community of Bariatric Patients of Southern Ontario (CBPSO) would like to invite you to the 4th annual event! This event is open for pre-ops, recent ops and longer term veterans and their support person(s). There are speakers, vendors and fellow members of the bariatric community to get to know. The ticket price includes food and snacks for all stages of weight loss surgery (bring your own Optifast if you are at that stage).
If you would like more info here is the link: http://www.cbpso.com/cbpso-annual-meet-n-greet-2014.html
If you are interested in our closed secret facebook group of over 300 members, please message me! I look forward to seeing you there!

Onward and
Downward

on 4/19/14 10:45 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Last year's was great! I'll pass this along to the folks who go to the Toronto East Ender coffee night. A lot of them are on OH but some aren't. Looking forward to going this year too!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

stewartjackie
on 4/19/14 11:40 pm - Pickering, Canada
Thanks so very much, there is a fb group called CBPSO, community of bariatric patients of southern Ontario. It is private, so no one can see your posts. If anyone wants to join, please have them contact me. I'm going to try and get out to your meeting, I know the area..
Jackie

Most Active