Feelings of despair/resentment and anger

19star71
on 4/18/14 3:05 am

http://www.livestrong.com/article/353683-how-to-shock-your-m etabolism-while-dieting/

I only believe in 2% of what I find on the internet, but some of it must be true ;)

Surgery done by Dr Gmora at St. Joe's in Hamilton. Feb 3/14-- Pre opti weight: 327. Feb 19th --Day of Surgery weight: 308.  Current weight :175

Diminishing Dawn
on 4/18/14 4:11 am - Windsor, Canada

By your numbers, you seem to be doing everything right. I think Barb is right. This is the bounce back issue along with that wine and also your body may be struggling with set point.  Just because you want to lose more, doesn't mean your body wants to.  Past the two year mark, it is a very different thing to lose and it generally means killing yourself trying to lose one frickin pound, especially the closer you are to your goal.   

I would say that you'll probably need to switch things up.   Play with your numbers (carb cycling) and you'll need lots of patience. 

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active