What are you doing/eating today ( Thursday)

birdiegirl
on 4/16/14 7:50 pm

RNY  5 Years Post Op

Morning

Full day ahead, beginning with golf this morning....followed by lunch with my friends.......****tail party tonight....home for dinner.....

STEPS - approx. 6-7000....I really miss my fitbit

EATS

B - 2-3 cups of coffee

hamburg patty with all the fixings

S - 1/2 pure protein bar

L - 6 oz grilled tilapia

cup of tomato soup

S - shrimp ****tail...I am bringing so I have food to eat

glass of sauvignon blanc

D - 1 jumbo lump crab cake

few bites of caprese salad

S - WW frozen bar

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,553,  Carbs - 61 Grams,  Fat - 53 Grams,  Protein - 109 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one   

Patm
on 4/16/14 9:33 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. Sounds like a fun day ahead of you. I have work. I am looking forward to having three days off. There is a pot luck I could go to tonight but I think I will just stay home. I will get some walking in taking my dog out tonight.

Fit bit is sold in some retail outlets now. Is there not one near you?

b greek yogurt, granola

s celery, peanut butter

l chili, yogurt

s apple, baby bel

d leftover stir fry chicken

cal 801, carb 84.5, prot 72

Julia P.
on 4/16/14 9:56 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

Good morning, everyone!

I've been MIA for awhile - so much going on at work and home.  I just got back from a great 1-week vacation in Mexico (just my husband and I) and it really helped me to de-stress! 

I want to get back into posting my meals here, as it was so important to my success.  I've had some regain as you can see from my ticker, so now that I'm back into my regular habits I want to really focus on getting back down to goal.

I joined a half marathon running clinic (signed up for my first 1/2 in September).  Yesterday was the session and I'm really feeling it today!  So today is a break day from running, but I plan to go to hot yoga tonight.

Here's my eating plan for the day:

B - Greek yogurt, all bran buds, blackberries/blueberries, protein bar

S - Turkey Pepperette, Armstrong Herb Cheesestring

L - Egg salad (2 eggs mixed with mayo/relish), spinach salad with hemp hearts and parmesan pesto dressing

S - Apple with Almond butter, carrots dipped in Cesar dressing

D - Butter chicken, asparagus

S - SF jello, cottage cheese with cinnamon and splenda

Totals - 1,749 calories, 137g carbs, 71g fat, 150g protein

Have a great day!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Onward and
Downward

on 4/17/14 3:13 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hey, we're about the same weight now, Julia. :)

Hope you had a nice time in Mexico, and welcome back to the thread!  I don't get here every day, but I've been trying lately.  Looks like a great menu to me.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Julia P.
on 4/17/14 5:46 am - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

Thanks, Michelle!  Congrats on your additional losses since I've been out of the thread!

I have been keeping up with my exercise but have been very lax on my eating, hence the regain.  I'm back to tracking and hopefully also will have time to come here to report every day.

Have a great long weekend!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Onward and
Downward

on 4/16/14 10:07 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Enjoy your day, everyone! I'm going to work today, then coming home and driving to Prince Edward County to visit family tonight. Still haven't packed. Oh well, I will when I get home tonight.

Still getting lots of steps in - over 15,000 yesterday.  I'm hoping to keep it up on the weekend. Weekends are the worst times for me step-wise, because I don't always get out much and when I do I'm often driving to do errands. Whereas at work I'm constantly walking around the building and going up and down stairs during the work day.

17 MONTHS POST-RNY - MAINTENANCE

B - 1 egg, fried in 1 tsp olive oil, on a slice of P28 bread toasted

S - 1/2 cup ricotta/vanilla/stevia mix with 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries on top (looking forward to fresh local berries in a couple of months!), clementine for later in the morning

L - Leftover homemade beef and sausage heavy-on-the-meat lasagna (I think I have one more in the freezer)

S - 1 oz peanuts mixed with 1 tbsp reduced sugar craisins, and a bunch of chopped veggies to snack on

D - Something from the freezer, not sure what leftover I'm going to have. Lots in there so I'll grab something.

S - Pure Protein bar for the car trip

TOTALS: Not sure yet because I don't have time to look it up at the moment and I'm not sure what I'm having for dinner - I'll track as I go along since I've got a plan outlined.

Enjoy your long weekend, folks! I may not be around OH since I'll be visiting family.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Sunny123
on 4/17/14 12:23 am
RNY on 12/05/13

4 Months +

Steps 5251 – left my fit bit at home, not sure if I had it on when I did my work out this morning :o(

B- poached egg, Canadian back bacon

S- babybels turkey pepperette

Lunch – tuna salad melba

S- greek yogurt, fresh strawberries loaded with protein powder

Dinner – greek burger, salad, balsamic light dressing

FITNESS PAL Calories 925 Carbs 41 Fat 39 Protein 102

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Onward and
Downward

on 4/17/14 3:11 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

What?! You'd better be on Team A!  LOL, just kidding.  Don't you hate that when you leave your FitBit at home? Makes me want to be a slug for the rest of the day.  Okay, not really, but it's a drag when that day without it brings down your weekly total.

Now with this challenge I'm going to have to be extra careful to remember to wear it!

aprilflowers
on 4/17/14 10:32 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

27 months post-op. Did a 1 hour bootcamp fitness class. On my feet all day. Pretty tired. My calories are a little low for the day, what should I add?

B: 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 bran buds, 1tbsp chia seeds, 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
S: 1 protein brownie
L: 4oz left over bbq jerk chicken, 1/2 cup brussel sprouts
S: 1 apple, and 2 babybel later on
D: salmon and more brussel sprouts
S: 2TBSP of PB

Cals: 1003
Carbs: 72g
Protein: 97g

Most Active