Gas! Lots of it! LOL!

Laura H.
on 4/14/14 11:29 am - Canada

Hi,  I had my surgery 1 1/2 years ago and have started having really bad gas the last month or so.  Gas X does not help.  I am fine during the day but start about 6 p.m. tooting and go until bedtime.  I mean, I would be yelling at my husband if he tooted like this.  I have no pain.  I am not eating anything differently and cannot figure out why this is happening.  Any ideas?  I am fed up with this.  A bm does not follow and I have been regular for about a year now.  Thanks.

Laura H.

4-Jane
on 4/14/14 12:13 pm - Canada

For two years I worried about hair loss well now that I've lost over half my hair great something different to worry about oh my..... My partner was lactose intolerant and had a bad milk cheese smell .   Enough to wake me in the middle of the night-and worry me thinking I would smell in the morning.  I am worried because that's kinda what I do but secretly I'm smiling thinking pay back will be a ***** for my partner...

.... Sorry to hear, would beano be something you could try or could it from milk products?

Respectfully Jane
Laura H.
on 4/15/14 2:43 am - Canada

I don't think it is milk.  The only milk product I have is 1/8 cup skim milk on my cereal.  Maybe beano would work better.  Thank you for suggesting this.  This is frustrating.  I am trying to eat slower today and see if that helps.  It is lunch and I feel the gas rumbling in my stomach already to come out starting at 6 p.m.  Guess it is good I am reliable.  Thank God it hasn't happened when I have been out.  Would mortify me.

Laura H.

MagicToo
on 4/20/14 4:33 am

I had a DS two and a half years ago and in the pass few months I have also had some issues with gas occasionally. I take Extra Strength Ovol. It works very well.

Most Active