Update from OH - Surgery procedure and surgery date

Member Services
on 4/11/14 7:07 am - Irvine, CA

Our IT Team is working on adding the surgery procedure and surgery date so it appears on members' posts.  Our IT Team will release it as soon as possible.

We want to thank all of you that let us know how important this is to our OH community. 

gonna_B_thinner
on 4/11/14 9:39 am

Is there any way to do something about that big blue bar at the top of the page?  The one with Obesity help in the left corner and the find button and three lines in the right corner.  I know there is something under that blue bar in the middle but I can't see it because it's almost completely covered by the blue part.  I have no idea how to get to my profile easily since the site has changed formates I have to get to my profile though a back way and when I do can't even see the top of it either.  I never use to have any trouble with it when it was the old format.  It's too hard to get there so don't even bother much now.  It would great if you can do something about it.  I have posted about this before and others have said to switch browsers from internet explorer but we shouldn't have to change what we use just for one website.  Thanks so much for reading my post I do love this site and check out the posts daily.

Sunny123
on 4/11/14 12:03 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Thank you for listening and auctioning the change.

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Most Active