What are you doing/eating today ( Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 4/8/14 9:30 pm, edited 4/8/14 9:38 pm

RNY  5 Years Post Op

Morning

Slept in this morning.....took some narcotics for my back pain......I am so pissed that my last workout irritated my compression fracture.....I thought I was almost healed.....

STEPS - guesing 5-6000

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 3 oz maple salmon

L - 4.5 oz maple salmon

D - Caesar salad  with 4 oz grilled chicken

S - Dannon light and fit greek yogurt

9 low sodium triscuits with 5 Kraft cracker cuts of cheddar

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,365,  Carbs - 45 grams,  Fat - 63 grams,  Protein - 131 grams

All water and vits 

Have a great one  

Patm
on 4/8/14 11:46 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry to hear about your back. I hope it heals soon. I woke up early when the alarm went off for my husband. When I sat down to do my menu later I promptly fell back to sleep. I was 1/2 hr late for work even paying extra for an express bus. I am really having a problem getting going this morning. May need more coffee.

b greek yogurt, granola, banana

s apple baby bel

l salad with chicken, yogurt

s chocolate pudding

d chili

s ?

cal 1090, carb 108, prot 71.2

Off to learn about using social media. Times like this I think I really should retire.

kellybelly333
on 4/8/14 11:57 pm - Toronto, Canada

Boo Barb. Sorry to hear that. 

I made spaghetti squash for pasta for dinner last night for the first time, and OMG, why did I not do this before? It's so easy, filling and low carbs and calories! I have leftovers today.

B: protein coffee, queen street bread and peanut butter

S: honeycrisp apple (going running right after, so should tolerate it nicely)

L: spaghetti squash with extra lean beef, and tomato sauce

S: rest of lunch

D: hamburger with 1/2 thin bun and wilted kale

Totals; Calories: 1,003 Carbs: 64 Fat: 44 Protein: 89 Fibre: 11 Sugar: 26

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Leanne1
on 4/9/14 12:01 am, edited 4/9/14 12:01 am - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning :) 

OUCH Barb!! I hope that feels better soon!!

Yesterday, I thought I had better call and find out if there was anything about my surgery. Not knowing was bugging me alot. She told me that it looks like it will be NEXT THURSDAY! I am glad it is sooner rather than later. :)

I am still on pain killers. I thought I would try to go without them yesterday. OHHHEMMMGEEE!!! ThAt was really stupid! I was a miserable, restless B!T*% last night. 

My hubby wanted to go to the local pub, so since it's just down the street and it was nice out, I wanted to walk....well, we walked, but it was not so good walking home, I had to sit and take breaks :(  I ended up going right to bed as soon as we got home. I tossed and turned for about 5hrs. I managed to stay asleep as long as DH kept rubbing my hair, when he stopped, I woke up. 

I am going to make cookies today and maybe some morning glory muffins. I will see how I feel later. 

B- egg, bacon and cheese and english muffin

S- yoguart with strawberries

L- salad

S- dunno yet

D- grilled cheese (on weigh****cher bread and alot of cheese)

S- dunno yet

Getting in all my vitamins and liquids

Have a great day :)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Foy
on 4/9/14 1:26 am - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

RNY - 7.5 months out

I haven't been on here in a few weeks, just busy with work and home life. So... my new dog ate my Fit *****ewed it into little pieces so I am looking to get a new one soon. What a little **** on the flip side I did want the new one anyway, now I have good reason :)

Never trust your dog when it is too quiet. 

Breakfast - yogurt, protein coffee

Snack - small orange

Lunch - flakes of turkey, some baked beans, asparagus

Snack - cheese

Dinner - I think it is going to be roasted brussel sprouts and chicken.. but who knows.

Snack - probably a protein bar

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

Sunny123
on 4/9/14 3:12 am
RNY on 12/05/13

4 Months +

Barb, I am so sorry to hear your injury is acting up again. I hope you feel better soon!

B- protein shake

S- babybel, turkey pepperette

Lunch – ½ c tuna salad, melba, pickles

S- greek vanilla yogurt with protein powder

Dinner – pork roast, gravy (need it to be able to eat it) baby carrots, brocolli

FITNESS PAL Calories 958 Carbs 42 Fat 33 Protein 118

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Most Active