What are you doing/eating today ( Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 3/31/14 7:19 pm

RNY  5 Years Today!

Morning

Cant believe its been 5 years already since surgery......this surgery has changed my life and my patterns.....and I am thankful everyday for this gift.....

I am also thankful for OH...and in particular this thread and the people who have populated it over the years.....It has singularly kept me on the semi straight and narrow

I don't have my regular scale here with me......but I am also pleased to have lost and kept off 6 pounds of my regain since I began to get more serious about losing it back in December.....

I am far from perfect in my eating......though I wake every day and try to make a plan.....and I still eat protein first.....and don't drink with my meals etc......

Life is good

STEPS - 9650

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

Snacks on golf course - 1/2 orange,  smuckers uncrustables P/B and Jelly,  1/2 protein bar

L - 1/2 cup of tuna salad

cup of tomato soup

D - crockpot beef stew - 2 cups...( might not eat quite this much....but its in my totals)

S = glass of Malbec

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,243,  Carbs - 117 grams,  Fat - 44 grams,  Protein - 117 grams

All water and vits.....more decaf coffee

Have a great one  

libra1
on 3/31/14 8:36 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

VSG - Sept.17, 2013 - Dr. Jackson, SW - 285.4 lbs, CW – 203.0 lbs, Total Loss - 82.4 lb

Congratulations Barb on all of your hard work and successes! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Today’s menu is ...

B- Oatmeal & coffee with 2% milk

Snack- Premier Protein shake

L- Tuna & FF Miracle Whip

S- Extra lean diced turkey and diced tomatoes

Snack- Greek yogurt

Cal-682, Carbs-39, Fat-16, Protein-100, Sugar-14, Chol-151

Leanne1
on 3/31/14 9:48 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning!!! 

Happy surgiversary Barb!!!  Hope you have an AWESOME day!! 

Today is day one of starting to get back into a routine. I hope it goes well, I woke up feeling swollen, I can't let it get to me. I HAVE to get back into the swing of things! My ladies have light easy things for me to do this week. I will see how it goes.

B- breakfast sandwich... egg, cheese, bacon on english muffin

L- leftovers.. chicken, mashed taters, corn

D- salad... w/ hard boiled egg, celery, shredded cheese, little bit of dressing

snacks- protein shake, cottage cheese, yoguart, tangerine 

All liquids and vitamins in

Have a great day everyone!!

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

kellybelly333
on 3/31/14 11:27 pm - Toronto, Canada

I found that I would get swollen (and even now) when I move more. The night is the worst, and usually eases by morning. Today you will probably feel worse tonight, but might be surprised with less swelling in the morning. It's an interesting belly we get post plastics. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Leanne1
on 3/31/14 11:31 pm - Newmarket, Canada

That is exactly what has been happening for a while... It has been really bad at night for me. I have been trying not to take any pain meds, but I end up taking them more in the evening. I am still in alot of pain :( Trying to get thru it tho... It is super hard. 

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

kellybelly333
on 3/31/14 11:52 pm - Toronto, Canada

I'm so sorry to hear that. What a crazy ride you've been on. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Leanne1
on 3/31/14 11:57 pm - Newmarket, Canada

You are right but T'is all good ;-)

I just keep envisioning beyond the here and now... I see the end coming soon!! :-D

kristaeb
on 3/31/14 10:23 pm

Congrats to you Barb. You are a constant on here and i am thankful for you as well. I wish you continued success......Krista...

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

kristaeb
on 3/31/14 10:27 pm

Going to be mild around here today. To bad i am behind a desk all day..Oh well i am just happy spring is coming..

B- boiled egg and tea.

S- cheese string..

L- 1/4 cup home made baked beans. and 1 turkey roll up..

S- protein bar..

D- roast turkey with 2 table spoons of gravy and steamed green beans..

S- roasted chick peas..

Have a great Tuesday everyone..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Patm
on 3/31/14 11:06 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations Barb. I look forward to your posts everyday. We are all richer for you being here. I longer out I am I realise how great it is that people like you stay around to help and inspie us

Most Active