HRRH-Surgeon Meeting and Dietician

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/14 9:10 am - Canada

Well I got my appointments scheduled.  I meet Dr. Huynh at the end of April 2014.  Anyone know what to expect and if I should prepare somehow for this appointment?

My other question is about the RD/RN/SW appointment.  What exactly are they looking for from us?  I have already started journaling my food/water/excercise but I'm not sure what else I need to be doing. Any tips would be awesome!!

Has anyone sucessfully gotten their RD/RN/SW appointment moved up from being on the cancellation list?

ladydt
on 3/31/14 12:52 pm

I have already met with Dr. Huynh and we just talked about my health and asked me multiple questions. ...tomorrow I meet with RD/RN/SW and Dr. Glazer...I will let you know.

Maricw
on 3/31/14 8:29 pm, edited 3/31/14 8:29 pm - Oshawa, Canada

Hi there.. I met with Dr.Huynh and he was very easy to talk to..there is no preparation for that meeting really...And I have some good news for you YES some do get called in on a cancelation... I DID.... After meeting with Dr Huyun I came out and asked to be put on list , said I could be called last min (day before).. I got a call within 2 days and saw the SW RD and RN ,3 days after the Surgeon ... Now Dr Glazer I wasn't so lucky  to get a cancelation...but I know people who has....good luck on your journey...

Referral - October 3-2013 /  Family Dr. Confirmed - October  31-2013 /  Orientation call - November 11-2013 / Orientation (HRRH) -November 25-2013 / 1st  Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh) - January 14-2014 /  SW/RN/RD - January 17-2014 / Dr Glazer March 25-2014/ 2nd Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh)- April 10-2014 / Surgery date - August 7-2014

Most Active