What are you doing/eating today ( Monday)

Leanne1
on 3/30/14 9:59 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning everyone!!! 

I am going to have a relaxing day today. I am gearing up to try and get back into the swings of things; I have a few houses that I am going to clean this week. My ladies don't want me to over do it, so they will have me do different things other then the regular cleaning that I usually do. 

I have another follow-up appt with Dr Nandagopal this Thursday. I am supposed to go back to work in 2 weeks BUT I still have a wound, it's closing but it is taking it's sweet time at it. I will be asking him for 2 more weeks off... I hope he will let me, to make sure this cyclopse is healed over.  

I have been eating a few extra sweets lately.. kickin' them to the curb! I need to get with it and make sure I don't gain any weight. I want to be the best I can be!! :)

B- bacon, egg and cheese on an english muffin (it takes me about an hr to eat it)

L- out with some friends today, I will likely have soup

D- chicken, corn, little bit of mashed potatoes

snacks- tangerine, yoguart , cottage cheese or a shake

All vitamins and liquids in. 

Have a great day everyone :D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

kristaeb
on 3/30/14 11:30 pm

Good morning Barb and everyone.. I have to get my butt in gear and get back to my work outs. I have not been there in a while. I had good reasons when i had my grandson to watch after work so not able to workout. But now i have become lazy simple as that. So i dont have the baby tonight and i am going to work out ...

B- tea and protein bar..

S- water melon and some raspberries.

L- roast chicken and roasted cauliflower with garlic and olive oil..

S- 4 m elba rounds and laughing cow.

D- some roast turkey and more cauliflower..

S- roasted chick peas..

Have a great Monday...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Patm
on 3/30/14 11:43 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. It was funny yesterday. Went for a walk at the beach and the wind nearly froze us. Later around 6:00 sat out on the veranda out of the wind with just a sweatshirt on as the sun set. Definitely warmer out of the wind. Hopefully it will stay about zero now. I even wore a skirt today.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s pumpkin bread

l 1/2 stuffed pepper, yogurt

s apple, baby bel

d chicken stir fry

s almonds

cal 1114, carb 65.6, prot 75.9

I still like protein bars and powders but it is great that I can now eat regular food and get in my protein.

Sunny123
on 3/31/14 6:44 am
RNY on 12/05/13

3 months +

Wow I thought I posted this this morning. Guess not!!

B- activia greek vanilla 0%, all max protein powder

S- laughing cow French onion light, melba

Lunch –looking for mr goodbarley soup

S- cottage cheese and franks red hot

Dinner –hamburger patty, mustard, onion pickle

FITNESS PAL Calories 1100 Carbs 65 Fat 66 Protein 102

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Most Active