What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

Onward and
Downward

on 3/28/14 12:00 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

The exact same thought came to me as Barb...sleepiness after bumping your head could be a sign of concussion. I would get medical attention if I were you, and make sure you fill out a WSIB form...very important in case the injury turns out to be more severe than you think right now...

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

kristaeb
on 3/27/14 10:31 pm

Good morning Barb and everyone. Rain here , but at least its mild..

B- tea , protein bar.

S- 4 melba rounds and laughing cow.

L. mini chicken burger ( ground chicken and spices.) 1/2 portabella mush cap with LF riccota ..

S- few grapes..

D- roast chicken and green beans ( steamed..)..

S- roasted chick peas..

Have a great Friday...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Gabygee
on 3/27/14 11:47 pm - Canada

Morning everyone - been awhile!

3 years out, some re-gain, but not horrible. Holding at 150 (have been for about 4 months now) but once the weather improves will start walking a lot more and cycling - so should get down 5-10 lbs, to where I want to be.

Same diet as the last 12 months - seems to be working for me. Just need to balance off the Greek joghurt with other proteins for breakfast, as it still acts like cement in my gut if I have it more than 2 days in a row.

•  B - Oatmeal w prunes, 1/2 grapefruit
  •  S - Large coffee, non-fat greek joghurt w fresh strawberries and granola
  •  L - Veggie wrap, 1 pear
  •  S - 2nd coffee, protein bar
  •  D - Spinach eggs and cheddar gratineed over potatoes

Sunny123
on 3/28/14 12:47 am
RNY on 12/05/13

3 months +

Good morning

Steps 10088

I think I'd be getting someone to look at me if I were you Pat. So many falls this year, I am so done with this horrible weather...my daughter starts her placement for college on Monday so we are off to shop for some clothes for her.

B- fried egg, back bacon

S- babybel, turkey pepperoni

Lunch –mcdonalds snack wrap minus the wrap

S- mixed nuts

Dinner –looking for mr goodbarley soup cheese string

FITNESS PAL Calories 1266 Carbs 72 (will be less as I am not eating the wraps) Fat 70 Protein 89

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Most Active