Wellesse in Ottawa?

Zizzler
on 3/25/14 7:57 am

Having a heck of a time finding Wellesse in Ottawa.  I hear it is at Cosco but I would like to try a smaller bottle first to see how I tolerate it.  Also, I only go to Cosco once every few months with a friend who is a member.  I went to the Wellesse website and it says that Shoppers Drug Mart carries them, but I went there and they told me they do not.  they even checked their database and everything.  Anyone know of regular store that carries it?  Thank you Ottawa crew!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Leanne1
on 3/25/14 7:59 am - Newmarket, Canada

I've seen it at Walmart before... smaller bottle

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Zizzler
on 3/25/14 8:34 am

Walmart regular or super walmart with groceries?

Leanne1
on 3/25/14 1:09 pm - Newmarket, Canada

I would just call one of the pharmacies of a walmart... they should be able to tell you ;-)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Zizzler
on 3/25/14 9:30 pm

Good idea - thanks!

CCs_mum
on 3/25/14 11:06 pm

I've seen the smaller bottles at Walmart, Pharma Plus, and the Superstore... the price for their small bottle is almost the same price as the large bottle at Costco so if you like it, it won't hurt the pocket book too bad.

Have learned that I can't measure my journey only by what I've lost.  I've gained health and extra time on this earth ... that is most important

Zizzler
on 3/26/14 6:48 am

Tried superstore kanata this weekend but no luck.  I will call around to walmart and pharma first as I am getting tired of running around.  Thanks for the tip!

CCs_mum
on 3/26/14 10:27 pm

it does sound frustrating...

I work downtown and always see it at the Pharma Plus at 240 Sparks (downstairs) and at the Walmart Superstore on Baseline in the pharmacy section near the diabetic and supplement section. 

If you are ever on the look-out for more fibre, that Walmark also has these chocolate fibre chews that I found amazing.  I think they are called nutri-fibre.

Have learned that I can't measure my journey only by what I've lost.  I've gained health and extra time on this earth ... that is most important

Zizzler
on 3/27/14 7:57 am

Ohh, I though you meant real Canadian superstore...you meant superstore walmart - aha!

I work downtown too maybe a 10 minute walk from 240 Sparks. I will check it out on my lunch break, thanks.

Fibre chews sound awesome, I will check them out too.  Thank you for you replies, much appreciated.

CCs_mum
on 3/27/14 10:06 pm

LOL , originally I did but I didn't think that you'd come to the Superstore in Westboro :-) 

I took a chance that you might work or shop downtown..  Happy hunting!

Most Active