Thank you Karigotu

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/14 1:01 am

I just wanted to thank "karigotu" for sending so many of us the Weight Loss Surgery Cook Book for Dummies. Thanks Kari for taking the time to do so. I am very appreciative that you would do so for us. 

healthynewlife
on 3/27/14 2:13 am - Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Karigotu,I would like to thank you for your thoughtfulness, I am sure it is very appreciated by many of us who visit this site. After I send you my email, it donned on me that I never said even thank you, so sorry for that. Great book

Jarka

Mrs_Rolo
on 3/27/14 5:31 am - Waterloo, Canada

Lynn or Jarka, would you be able to send me a copy please.  I didn't want to ask because I saw how many people had requested it.

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/14 6:17 am

I felt the same way, it looked like the poor girl had enough requests to last a month. If anyone could send me a copy I would love it. [email protected] (all lowercase)

Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/14 8:04 am

Kymmi ...I sent you a copy :-)

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/14 8:03 am, edited 3/27/14 8:39 am

Mrs Rolo ...I need your email address and I will be happy to send you a copy

Mrs_Rolo
on 3/27/14 9:41 am - Waterloo, Canada

The - I sent you a message.

Mrs_Rolo
on 3/27/14 9:42 am - Waterloo, Canada

Meant - thx

crqvingchange
on 3/27/14 12:44 pm

Thank you so much. I am preop and it will help so much.

karigotu
on 3/27/14 11:13 pm

You are all most welcome. Sorry, I was unable to provide a response or kind word along with the book in the emails, but I am sure you are aware of the volume of requests. Since I am still in the begining stages, I find the more informed I am, the better off I will be. It was a pleasure to provide such useful information to so many. I encourage you to pass it a long to whomever you can. I am still happy to send it to whomever would like a copy.

Thanks again for the kind "Thank you's" it was very nice to see people appreciate others efforts.

Cheers :) Kari

SW- 285 lbs Ref Jan/14 ~ Rec'd clinic letter Feb/14 ~ Ultrasound - Feb 28/14 ~ Orientation - Mar 6/14 ~ RN - Mar 12/14 ~ Bloodwork Mar 17/14 ~ RD/SW appt - Mar 24/14 ~ 2nd RN/RD/SW appt - May 22/14 ~ Post-Op Eating Class - July 21/14 ~ Surgeons appt w/ Dr. Pereira-Hong - Aug 5/14 ~ Opti Aug 18-25/14 ~ Surgery Aug 25/14

Most Active