Asking Hockey Parents

Catw
on 3/24/14 2:54 am - Arnprior, Canada

Hey, just wondering if anyone is going to be hanging around the Arenas this weekend for the Kingston Kids for Kids tournament.  Be nice to see you if you are!  My son's number 1 (literally, even though I always said he was) for the Arnprior Avalanche (Atom House B).  If you see us hanging around, don't be afraid to say Hi!

Cathy

Needanewbeginning
on 3/24/14 3:09 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Sorry I won't be in Kingston next weekend would have been great to meet you! It sounds like a great time! My youngest is just in his final playoff series with Whitby, then tryouts start two weeks later, oh what fun....

Annette 😄

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Melissa.M
on 3/24/14 4:10 am - Canada

I'll be there. My son is Bantam C and he plays Sat at 930 and 500. Again on Sun at 930. I'll be the Mom with the double stroller and a gaggle of other kids. Lol

Referral:Nov 14, 2012~~Orientation:Dec 14~~Nurse:Mar 26~~Abd Ultrsound:Apr 18~~Beh/Nut:May 9, 2013~~Surgery:Dec 12, 2013.

Catw
on 3/24/14 4:37 am - Arnprior, Canada

I'm Friday at 2 (Memorial Centre); 7:30 (Kinsmen) and Saturday at 5 (Rona).  Sunday's reserved for Quarters, Semis and finals.  Last tournament we made it to the Semis.  I think we can do it again, but it's all in the numbers.

As for the gaggle of kids, our other goalie has 5 siblings, and there is one of players on our other Atom team has about the same number of siblings.  So it's not uncommon in our parts.  And that doesn't count when the siblings hang around each other.  I'll keep an eye out for you!  Never know where I end up when not at a game.

sarag73
on 3/24/14 1:22 pm

We are there too. My son is bantam though. He unfortunately plays Fri at 10pm at invista, sat at 1 pm at invista and Sat at 10 pm Memorial. Its a fun tourney just dont like the times he plays!

Catw
on 3/25/14 12:55 am - Arnprior, Canada

I agree, not the best times.  The weekend should be a great time (saying this as a newbee to this tournament).  Just have to fullfil one promise, games at Chuck E Cheese.  I promised my 6 year old that we'd go since we didn't have a party for his birthday.

Cathy

mmona
on 3/24/14 10:26 pm

I will be around as well but for Bantam Rep... 9:30 fri night cataraqui, 5:00 sat in Napanee and Sunday at 11 at the memorial

Most Active