FREECYCLE

4kidcull
on 3/22/14 4:40 am - Canada
RNY on 02/16/14

Just a note to let all of you Ontario people know that there is a group called freecycle that pretty much exists in everywhere.  The groups are organized by city or area.  You can access yahoo groups and search for freecycle in your area - for example - Brampton freecycle.  Join the group and besides all the other great things you will find for free...there is exercise equipment all the time.  It is a group where people post things they want to get rid of, and things that they want.  In efforts to keep things out of the landfills, organizers have set up groups to allow for free exchange of items - either porch pick up (just leave it on your porch with directions to the specific person that contacts you about your item) or other arrangements.  The only stipulation is that is must be free, no bartering or exchanging.  I run a group in Smithville, and am a member of Grimsby, Vineland and Hamilton and St. Catherines.  I have gotten a brand new sears model recumbent bicycle, and a beautiful set of weights.  This really helps when we are trying new ways to excersise and it costs NOTHING - and it REALLY comes in handy when people start going through their clothes and offer up clothes at a smaller size - for free....And remember you can always request items - i.e. - Wanted - Women's jeans size 10.  here is the link to the Smithville Freecycle to give you an example - then you can search your own town.  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/smithville_freecycle/info

Jiliana2
on 3/22/14 5:17 am - Ottawa, Canada
VSG on 02/03/14

I'm a member of the Ottawa Freecycle group. LOADS of stuff on there for people who are looking for clothing, appliances, furniture and yes, even exercise equipment! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREEcycle.Ottawa/ 

OTTAWA -- 2011 - Contemplated WLS Feb. 15, 2013 - GP Feb. 20 - lung functioning Feb. 22 - blood work Feb. 27 - Referral April 19 - orientation, bloodwork July 10 - nurse July 23 - rheumatologist (VSG) Sept. 12 - Behaviourist & Dietician Oct. 23 - Echocardiogram Nov. 6 - Pre-surgery Class Nov. 12 - Surgeon Jan 13, 2014 - Optifast (3 wks) Jan. 27 - PATTS Feb. 3, 2014 - Surgery (VSG)
HEIGHT: 5'5" HW
303 Pre-Opti 297 SW 271 GW 170 CW 200 (Feb. 8, 2018 - damn the regain!) VSG with Dr. Yelle

Patm
on 3/22/14 9:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am a Toronto member and recommend ot to everyone

Most Active