"Cawfee Meet"

lexxiblue
on 3/17/14 7:35 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

Hi there

anyone know of a soon-to-be get together in the mississauga area - usually "hosted" by Karen and Marny of recent??? sure do miss those people!!

thanks

Lexxi

highlandbear
on 3/17/14 10:05 pm - Canada

have no idea but I am thinking of doing a dinner thing in may how does that sound for you.  I will send you an email soon been real busy with training and the run is in 2 weeks

highlandbear
on 3/17/14 10:06 pm - Canada

Just an added note Marny surprised her kids yesterday and took them to Walt Disney.

BluIzGal
on 3/18/14 2:52 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

If there is a mississauga group I'd definately be interested. 

Patricia

lexxiblue
on 3/18/14 11:01 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

there's a great group that meets usually the last saturday of the month in burlington ... details should be out next week sometime as i believe the next meeting is saturday march 29 - it's at the halton police station - walker's line in burlington... great group and great support and ALL are invited!

PaulaToronto
on 3/18/14 7:37 am - Toronto, Canada

I was hosting a maintenance group in Mississauga but it was only three of us and then Karen and Marny were doing the Cawfee group again so we stopped meeting.

I haven't seen either post a meeting lately and would be willing to host a general meeting and see who comes out and what our needs are.

I will be honest that I am dealing with regain and a maintenance group would be helpful to me. 

If Marny or Karen don't post a meeting soon I will.  In the meantime is there more interest for a maintenance group out this way? 

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

lexxiblue
on 3/18/14 11:01 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

if it's not too far into mississauga i'll attend!! i need all the support i can get!

PaulaToronto
on 3/19/14 8:19 am - Toronto, Canada

Where are you Lexi?  We were meeting at Lakeshore and Highway 10 but I live at Square One so going north or south is fine with me or even a bit east or west.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

Blueiiis
on 3/18/14 10:41 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Is there a group that meets for pre ops and early post ops? I would really be interested. 

Most Active