What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 3/15/14 8:28 pm

RNY  4 Years 11 Months Post Op

Morning

Golf tournament this afternoon followed by a dinner....guessing on what will be served but it will be a buffet with fish and meats - salad and veg.....makes it easy to get what I want

STEPS - 10,586

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Grilled chicken Caesar salad

S  on course - Smuckers P/B and Jelly crustables

Nature Valley granola bar

Strawberries  ( bagged and with a bit of splenda)

D - small green salad

4.5 oz salmon

small roll

9 oz sauvignon blanc

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,544,  Carbs - 108 grams,  Fat - 40 grams,  Protein - 118 grams

All water....3 litres.....all vits

Have a great one    

jaysmom1
on 3/15/14 9:19 pm
TanyaLH
on 3/15/14 9:23 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

on 3/16/14 4:19 am

9 Months + Post Op and naintaining

Steps 9765

Good morning,

Barb, nice steps! Have fun today :)

I will be doing laundry and retail therapy today! I want to get some cute rubber boots! I walk home from work and with all the snow melting, it is like walking through creeks on the sidewalks.

DH is still sick and keeps me awake at night with coughing and stuff. I slept in the guest room for 1/2 the night. I think I will sleep in there tonight as well to get some rest for work tomorrow. He will be leaving at 330 am tomorrow for Toronto for work.

B- 1?2 cup Chia Pudding w/ blueberries (new recipe, not too bad)

S- 1/2 banana 1 tbs peanut butter

L- 2 oz chicken breast w/ kale salad, poppyseed dressing

S- other 1/2 banana with 1 tbs PB

D- 3 oz chicken breast w/ broccoli

S- greek yogurt w/ SF pudding powder ( If I need it)

Have a great day everyone and be well!

Tanya

Patm
on 3/15/14 11:11 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb, Good luck in your tournament today. It is a balmy -9 but sunny today. I am going to church this morning. My turn to do a reading. Probably a walk in the sun this afternoon.

b greek yogurt granola, blueberries, hot cross bun (very high in calories definitely a treat)

l chili, silhouette yogurt

d ham, salad, cauliflower

cal 841, carb 108, prot 62.8

cal

Sunny123
on 3/16/14 12:26 am
RNY on 12/05/13

3 months +

Enjoy your tournament Barb!

Tanya I have cute rubber boots but they wouldn’t go over my calves last year. They should fit this year!

Have a great walk Pat!

Steps 4403 –DH didn’t lube my treadmill as it required one to walk on it for five minutes and he couldn’t/wouldn’t do that!

Treadmill is now oiled and I am back in business, I have already surpassed yesterday’s total.

B- fried egg, back bacon

S- mixed unsalted nuts

Lunch –honey ham, swiss and dill pickle

S- greek yogurt, protein powder

Dinner –small serving of lasagna

FITNESS PAL Calories 1023 Carbs 56 Fat 42 Protein 98

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

momjan
on 3/16/14 4:17 am - Canada

West Coast is damp/cold and rainy.  Can't decide what to do.  Out yesterday 3x and every time started to rain.  I think I am rusting......

B - 1 slice 40cal, 9 carb bread, 2 slice bacon, 1 oz mozza, 2 slices tomato (my  once a month slice of toast!)  Must have been reading too many posts lately and now craved bread.

s - protein shake - 100 cal, 20 pro

l - babba ganoush and celery

s - handful mixed nuts

d - looking at a recipe of a grilled avocado with chipoltle and cheese on it....

or maybe make chocolate avocado pudding.  Sounds weird but search 'raw chocolate pie' on the 'net and you will find a fantastic recipe.  I also use the nut crust for other things.....  The pudding is fantastic by itself; I cut the agave way down and add a bit of stevia to it or it is way too high on the sugar content....

I am 4 years out, 15 lbs from being in the 'normal' range for my height.....but I admit, I have gotten exercise lazy.  Will boot myself in the butt and get going!

Patm
on 3/16/14 11:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Welcome to the thread. Rust I could maybe handle but right now we are freezing. LOL. Your dessert sounds great must look it up

Most Active