Protein Question

1HealthyMomma
on 3/11/14 11:22 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 10/07/14

I was wanting to buy some Syntrax Nectar protein samples. I went to a couple of site and they were U.S. and the shipping was the same price as the samples. Does anyone know of any stores that carry this brand? Or maybe a Canadian site with good prices and reasonable shipping.

Thanks.

Lisa

Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass On October 7,2014 with Dr. Hagen   

Needanewbeginning
on 3/12/14 12:35 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

I was searching for this some time ago. I found it at the low carb store in Toronto, you can order online, no samples though 😿

i hear its excellent. http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/catalog/syntrax-nectar-c-13 2_222_579.html

Annette 😄

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

1HealthyMomma
on 3/12/14 12:56 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 10/07/14

Thanks so very much. I really love coffee so I want to try that one. I guess I will be buying the container to try, but I love all coffee so I can't imagine it being anything but good...lol

Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass On October 7,2014 with Dr. Hagen   

Needanewbeginning
on 3/12/14 12:59 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

I hear they are all very tasty. 👍

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

momjan
on 3/14/14 1:17 pm - Canada

Is there a bodybuilder's shop in your area called Popeye's.  If there is, go there.  They will give you a sample taste of any of their protein powders.   And if you buy a container and take it home then decide you don't like it, they will take it back and give you a full credit for another powder in the store.  I have bought many and only taken two back.  Currently on Black Raspberry and love the cranberry-pomegranate flavours.  The fruity ones are light and can be mixed with water, so good protein (20-30 G) and less calories (about 100 per serving).  You can also alter the flavour a bit by adding a third or half straw, or a couple of drops of the crystal lite type mixes.  And I like them icy cold, so put in about 4-5 ice cubes...........big cup and enjoy!!  Also, they have a Caffe Brazil powder that I mix with cold coffee and milk and ice cubes.  Shake it up and you have a protein latte.

Most Active