What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

Patm
on 3/9/14 11:36 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all,

Having trouble getting going this morning. Did a lot of cooking yesterday. One of which was the start of a chicken stew which I have left in a crock pot for tonight. i have made it before and it is really good. The ribs I made in the crock pot yesterday turned out amazing. Will make them again.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s 2 baby bel

l chili, hummus, carrots

s pure protein bar

d chicken stew

s yogurt

cal 1090, carb 92.6, prot 99.5

kellybelly333
on 3/10/14 12:23 am - Toronto, Canada

Good morning all. Been awhile since I posted on here. I'm going to make a note to get on here daily. My food intake was not good over the weekend, and i'm bloated and such. Got angry at myself briefly, and remembered that tomorrow is another day. And that day is today! So planning ahead is always the best bet for me, and probably for most of us. So here goes

Almost 3 years post RNY - spinning at lunch

B: protein coffee, Queen Street White Bean Millet Bread and peanut butter

S: goat yogurt/Yoplait, chia seeds and hemp seeds

L: leftover chicken bok choy stir fry

S: unsure

D: Cabbage and Beef

Totals (without snack) Calories: 908 Carbs: 46 Fat: 33 Protein: 125 Fibre: 10 Sugar: 10

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Sunny123
on 3/10/14 1:58 am
RNY on 12/05/13

3 months +

Market is picking up and busy time is beginning – this is my real test – to stay on track, keep logging and eating well – it’s all in the planning.

B- premier protein shake

S- danone silhouette greek vanilla yogurt, all max protein powder welch’s frozen strawberries/blueberries

Lunch –ham/cheese roll up, mustard for dipping!

S- 60 g of mixed nuts

Dinner –beef tenderloin broccoli roasted

FITNESS PAL Calories 1030 Carbs 37 Fat 50 Protein 108

Have a great

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Most Active