What are you doing/eating today (Tuesday)

Catw
on 3/11/14 12:15 am - Arnprior, Canada

Yep, just ham and cheese.  Not sure if all stores carry them, but there is a Swiss mini babybel.  Here's the nutrion info: http://www.minibabybel.ca/en/nutrition.php.  I think Metro has them, but not sure about No Frills.  Those are my local stores.

Enjoy!

Sunny123
on 3/11/14 12:22 am, edited 3/11/14 12:23 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Barb wraps the ham and cheese around a pickle spear.  I haven't found low sodium pickle spears yet so I usually have the pickle on the side. 

The swiss cheese I use is found at Cost****ingston) is Kingsey - Cogruet Swiss Light the break down is 70 Calories, 0 Carb, 4 Fat and 7 protein.

The babybel light can be found almost anywhere - they are in a light blue wrapper and not Swiss - you can get them at Costco too - nutritional value for 2 cheese rounds - 84 calories, 0 carbs, 6 fat and 12 protein.

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

hockeydad2013
on 3/11/14 12:40 am - Canada

Thanks I know the ham and turkey can be found in pre sliced under naturals and are a good choice with calories fatscetc . How many of these roll ups woukd you have for a lunch etc . Thanks such a great idea

Sunny123
on 3/11/14 5:27 am
RNY on 12/05/13

I eat one which consists of two slices of ham and the piece of cheese in the middle - I'd love to find the pickle spears so I could wrap them around it.

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Patm
on 3/11/14 12:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. I am having a crazy morning today. Up earlier than usual had breakfast, sat down to do my menu and fell asleep! Couldn't believe it when I woke up and it was 8:15 and I wasn't even showered or dressed. Definitely a rush. Didn't get to wor****il nearly 10. Of course this is the day I take the subway and the south bound at St George is backed up.

b Protein oatmeal, skim milk, 1/2 banana, silhouette yogurt

s edamane, hummus, carrots

l chili, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d chicken, cauliflower

s not sure

cal 1048, carb 128, prot 88.6

Leanne1
on 3/11/14 1:20 am - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning everyone :D

3.5yrs post op, RNY, maintaining

I have my nieces here with me this week. We have done ALOT so far. We went to the movies on Sunday, yesterday I took them swimming and ice skating. Today we are going to Snow Valley to go tubing.  They are sooo excited. I wish I could partake a little more bu****ching them have fun is ok. 

Tomorrow we are baking. They have chosen quite a few things to bake. Looks like it will be a good day for it, I hear there is snow coming. 

B- egg, bacon, sausage

L- not really sure yet, we just finished breakie

D- since we will be at the ski hill, likely just something from there. 

snacks- yoguart, I will figure it out later... 

all vitamins and liquids in

Have a FABULOUS day everyone!! :D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

TanyaLH
on 3/11/14 4:55 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

9 Months + Post Op

Steps 13526

Hi all,

Great steps ladies!!

I also love the ham or turkey roll ups!!!

Went back to work yesterday and it has been go go go! Uo very early (330 am, I start @ 5AM) and in bed by 8PM! lots of walking for me.

Hope everyone is well.

B- 1/4 cup FF cottage cheese w/ 1/4 cup cherry yogurt, protein coffee

S- rest of protein coffee

L- 1 cup turkey chili.

S- 1/4 cup greek yogurt w/ SF jello powder 2 graham crackers ( my verision of cheese cake)

D- Greek turkey burger w/ tzahiki (no bun) 1/3 cup kale salad poppyseed dressing.

Sunny, I am addicted to the greek turkey burgers!! Thanks for sharing your recipe  

Be well everyone!

Tanya

Sunny123
on 3/11/14 5:29 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Glad you like them Tanya - I love that I can pop one out of the freezer and microwave it and voila!

TanyaLH
on 3/11/14 7:06 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Me too! So convienent!

Most Active