Anyone at HRRH Finch Next Friday?

KristieA
on 3/7/14 2:24 am - Orillia, Canada

I am having my 3 year follow up - hard to believe next Friday March 14th.  Feel free to say hi.  My first appointment is at 11:00 so I will be around the office around 10:30.

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Tina G.
on 3/9/14 7:48 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 04/14/14

I'm there on the 18th for Patt testing. Surgery booked for Apr 9th with Dr. Klein. Congrats on 3 yrs. How are you doing over all?

KristieA
on 3/9/14 7:58 am - Orillia, Canada

I am doing great.  I have been able to maintain my 130 pound loss.  It hasn't been easy, but 100% worth it.  My life has changed in so many positive ways.  I didn't make it to my 'goal' but in hind sight it was just a number.  I feel good where I am.  Much more of a loss I and I think I would not look or feel healthy.

Good luck to you on your journey!

Kristie

Tina G.
on 3/9/14 8:21 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 04/14/14

Well I am so happy to hear you are doing well and are happy, that's what's most important. Prayers and thought's to continue with you as your life only gets better and better....

Coco2013
on 3/9/14 8:37 am

Hi Kristie

I am having my one month follow up on the 14th but the apt isnt until 1pm. Glad to hear you have had much success.  I am hoping to be in your position one day.

KristieA
on 3/9/14 8:46 am - Orillia, Canada

Depending on how the day goes I may still see you.  I usually have a purple purse.  I am not easy to miss.  Hope your appt goes well.

Kristie

Most Active