What are you doing/eating today (Saturday)

Leanne1
on 3/7/14 10:00 pm, edited 3/7/14 10:01 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning :)

3.5yrs post-op, RNY, maintaining

I have my family coming today. 4 (/5) nieces are coming to stay with me for March break. We are all excited! I have lots planned for them to do while they are here! Ice skating, roller skating, tubing at Lakeridge, bowling, swimming, baking and shopping!! Some I can do with them, other things I will have to watch. 

I went to see Dr Nandagopal for a follow-up on Thursday. Just when I thought I was getting better, not the case :(   I have a seroma, gah!! He will be inserting a special drain ( a PICO drain, He had to order it). I hope that this works to get this fluid out!! He said if it doesn't work, he will have to send me for a special ultrasound, that will detect the seroma and they will use a syringe to get the fluid out. Then he said, the last resort will be, another trip to the OR! (I am REALLY hoping this special drain works!!)

B- fried egg, sausage, little bit of homefries

L- dunno yet

D- Not cooking tonight.... we are ordering Pizza..thin crust. 

snacks- yoguart, tangerines, protein shake

all vitamins and liquids in

Have a great day everyone!! 

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Patm
on 3/8/14 2:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry things are not healing. I hope the drain works. Enjoy your nieces 

birdiegirl
on 3/8/14 3:46 am

Ughh Leanne.....the whole thing is just a gross out eh?.....I was so glad when all my drains were removed from plastics....have fun with your nieces.....

Leanne1
on 3/8/14 4:01 am - Newmarket, Canada

I know... It sure is gross. I don't have drains any longer, the fluid is exiting from my wound, that's grosser.

We are going to have a fabulous time :D 

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Most Active