Holy Crap Cereal

Monica9811
on 3/4/14 12:29 am - Peterborough, Canada

Has anyone tried this or have an opinion about it?

Curious.George
on 3/4/14 12:41 am - Canada

Never heard of it. Is this for real? Where would you buy it?

Marj

Referral Date: May 29, 2012;  TWH     Orientation: June 19,2012;     Nurse Practitioner Group Session and Social Worker Initial Assessment: September 25, 2012;     Nurse Practitioner One-on-One and Psych. Assessment: January 18, 2013;     Met with surgeon: March 8, 2013;     Pre-Op scheduled: June 20,2013;   Surgery scheduled: July 17, 2013!    Surgery Completed!

Leanne1
on 3/4/14 12:50 am - Newmarket, Canada

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Monica9811
on 3/4/14 2:35 am - Peterborough, Canada

It was featured on Dragon's Den and apparently is quite popular.  One of my coworkers was raving about it because he finds by putting 2 tbsp in greek yogurt he is full until lunchtime and normally needs a big breakfast to get him through.  Its not cheap but you also don't use much.

Zavz
on 3/4/14 12:42 am - Canada

I can take it or leave it. But since i was having constipation issues and trying to get more fibre, i thought i would try some. My centre (HRRH) had suggested All Bran of Shreddies.  But they didn't say how much so i was on my own to decide that. I was at about two months out. I had a 1/4 cup and a very small amount of milk.  It was fine at first but then it expanded to about 4 times is size in my stomach. I passed out and came to about 4 hours later.  Needless to say i have a free, hardly used box of shreddies if anyone would like it.  Still need the fibre so now i am putting an 1/8 of a cup of All Bran Buds in my yogurt everyday.  this is going well.

Leanne1
on 3/4/14 12:54 am - Newmarket, Canada

I had MANY issues with constipation.. I was eating too much dairy foods. I also didn't know that we are supposed to have at least 20g (to 30g) of fibre per day!! 

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Zavz
on 3/4/14 12:43 am - Canada

Oh, sorry, i thought you just ment cereal in general.

RidingFan
on 3/4/14 2:05 am - Ajax, Canada
RNY on 04/29/13

I add a tablespoon of that Holy Craps - Skinny B to my instant oatmeal before I heat with water or skim milk. I like it as addsfibre. 

Referred HRRH Apr.  2012, Info. Session: Sept 12/12, Surgeon Consult: Dr L Smith Sept 19/12,  RD/SW/RN/ Nov 19/12.  Surgery Date:  April 29, 2013

Monica9811
on 3/4/14 2:40 am - Peterborough, Canada

Thanks!  I might try some -I have tried Special K Protein Cereal and Kashi Protein cereal-have a small amount in my yogurt in the morning for a snack.  Just like to switch it up every now and then.

KristieA
on 3/4/14 3:38 am - Orillia, Canada

I could take it or leave it too.  It's OK, but for the price I couldn't justify it.  

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Most Active