Again in Niagara area

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/14 7:21 am

It's been a long time since I've been on OH and I have been frustrated with so many things in life right now I really hope I can find some connection with other WLS people. 

I've gained weight since last summer because I had a lot of stress in my life and could not run because of a fracture in my foot. It got me so depressed and I started drinking wine with every supper, not a good thing to do to keep weight down especially with the exercise being cut out.

i would love to make contact with people in the area for when I am around. My husband retired and we will be traveling half of the time throughout this year. It is actually kind of crazy thinking about our schedule but happy that at least seeing our grandchildren three times this year in Saskatchewan is a priority.

hoping, even this connection will be of benefit to me

Liz

Patm
on 3/3/14 7:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry you have had such a rough time. Hopefully you will be able to get back to basics and lose the weight you gained. Visiting your family should be great for you mood.

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/14 8:02 am

I have been getting out to mall walk 3 miles 3-5 times a week and hope when the weather gets better or when we are on our 36 days of cruising I can start running. Heading on a fantastic voyage starting in April and at least know there I get terrified of food and make exercise a priority and request small portions for them to serve me. Thanks for the words of encouragement Patm

spicy_cyn
on 3/3/14 9:00 am - Welland, Canada

Hi I am from Well and and broke my ankle in 3 places and my leg one year ago tomorrow. I struggle daily with the pain from it. I had my VSG done in December. Would love to hear back from you.

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/14 9:38 am

Spicy_cyn, Well isn't so far for me. I'll message you to see if we can hook up

Leanne1
on 3/3/14 9:35 am, edited 3/3/14 9:37 am - Newmarket, Canada

Liz!! Glad to see you posting 

Sorry to hear about the hard stress times. 

How long will you be in the area for?? My parents-in-law live down in the Niagara/Port Colborne area... We may be coming down very soon

If you pm me, I can give you my number ;) 

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/14 9:41 am

Hi Leanne, we head out west on the 11th and back on the 25th, then we leave April 16. We have trips lined up every month almost this year.

I know the support here will be valuable

Leanne1
on 3/3/14 9:47 am, edited 3/3/14 9:47 am - Newmarket, Canada

Very cool!!

I would love to come down to see you one weekend March 29th, April 5th or 12th, if you are free

I had my PS done :) tummy and boobs look fab!!

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/14 9:58 am

I'll PM you after i talk to my hubby

Most Active