Post-Op Tests

LittleMiss2013
on 3/5/14 7:21 am - Canada
RNY on 10/22/13

Does anyone know if they do a kidney function test as part of the 3 mo, 6 mo, 1 year post op tests? I know they test for vitamin amounts, and I THINK they do Liver enzymes??... but I am curious if they test Kidney function....also do they test protein amount?

Thanks =)

Opti October 1. PATTS October 8th and RNY Surgery October 22, 2013

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Needanewbeginning
on 3/5/14 11:31 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Hmm, I don't know if they tested for those? I will need to look at my lab results. 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

LittleMiss2013
on 3/6/14 1:38 am - Canada
RNY on 10/22/13

Ya I made an appointment with my family doctor for tomorrow, but not sure if they sent him an actual copy of the tests/results from my 3 mo. All they said when they called me was everything "looked good" except my B12 was a little lower than they would prefer.

I have the WORST head cold ever for like 5-6 days now and I swear it's getting worse before it gets better (I need a sneezy emoticon, lol). I tried some Buckleys but didn't do much....but now I have an on and off slight pain in my right side where my gallbladder used to be and am wondering if it's just phantom pain, or if it's my kidney...dunno

Will get it looked at tomorrow and see if I can get a copy of my results from last month's tests.

Opti October 1. PATTS October 8th and RNY Surgery October 22, 2013

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active