at TWH this morning

johjen
on 3/4/14 10:05 pm

Good morning everyone!  I know I suck at keeping in touch!  I hope everyone is doing GREAT.  I'm at TWH this morning for my 6 month follow up.... (I'm 10 months out)... 

I had surgery on May 14th 2013 and have lost 121.5 lbs...  I still have more to go but loss is really slow now... (truth be told I could be hitting the gym and doing a bit better in that regard)  this is an amazing experience!  I would do it again tomorrow!

Jenn

Patm
on 3/4/14 11:22 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You appear to be doing great. 121.5 lbs is a lot. Congratulations

Needanewbeginning
on 3/4/14 11:46 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Congratulations, your doing great! I am with ya on the weight loss slowing down. But they say inches are going and wow, so true! I measured yesterday and hadn't done that since mid January, I have lost inches big time!! I have lost 14 lbs since Christmas so lbs are slowing down from the way they did early out from surgery. I have to say for me, getting active has really helped me. I joined a gym and the the treadmill and swim five days a week. 

Wtg!! It's an amazing journey!! 

Annette 😄

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Most Active