What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

Patm
on 2/28/14 11:01 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Having a slow start today. Will be off soon for a walk with the dog. Although not sunny looks mild out there. The usual Saturday shopping, cleaning laundry. My son's girlfriend has a six year old. She will be coming for dinner tomorrow so must child proof. Remove all vitamins and pills from their usual spot. My menu may change after shopping but i will adjust if i remember

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s banana

l chili, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d scallops, bean salad

s not sure have calories left

cal 694, carb 86, prot 62

Sunny123
on 2/28/14 11:12 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

12 weeks +

It’s March…let’s get spring going already! Open house today -

B- premier protein shake

S- 2 babybel light cheese rounds

Lunch –Healthy Choice Chicke with Rice soup

S- ½ c fat free cottage cheese

Dinner –turkey quinoa meatloaf with baby carrots

FITNESS PAL Calories 893 Carbs 61 Fat 30 Protein 112

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Leanne1
on 2/28/14 11:26 pm - Newmarket, Canada

Good morning :D

3.5yrs + post-op, RNY, maintaining

I am heading to a baby shower this afternoon. I really just feel like staying in bed today BUT the gifts are bought and they were purchased jointly with a couple other friends who are expecting me to go. 

DH is out with his dad today snowmobiling :) We chatted about how long I have been off work so far, 7weeks!! And I still have an open wound :( I won't be returning to work for March 12th. He jokingly said "Come on, hurry up and heal would ya..." I said "I totally planned this wound thing so I could stay off work..." LOL!!! I miss working, as silly as that sounds maybe. I am too much of a workaholic. It was hard for me to get adjusted with being off.

B- scrambled egg, bacon, homefries, and sausage (I haven't eaten it all yet, still working on it 2hrs later)

L- hopefully some yummy foods at the baby shower

D- not to sure yet, DH says he will be home late (8pm or so) I might just make some soup

snacks- yoguart, banana muffin and not sure what else yet

Getting in my vitamins and fluids

Have a FAN-TAB-U-LOUS day everyone!!! :D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

TanyaLH
on 3/1/14 5:52 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

9 Months post op

Steps 4956

Pat, enjoy your walk with the doggie today! it was mild here today as well.

Sunny, I hope your open house went well, and yes, let's get going with Spring!!!!

Leanne, enjoy the baby shower and I hope you heal very soon.

I am feeling better today, no pain meds totay at all. Incisions are starting to itch like crazy. I think they scratched my throat pretty good when they put the breathing tube down, hurts and stings like hell.

B- 1/3 cup cup bran flakes with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 tbls blueberries

L- Quest bar and tea

S-Protein coffee and 1/2 cup cucumbers

D- 2 Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps (my faves)

S- tea (decafe) 1/3 cup greek yogurt with SF Jello Pudding Powder.

Lots of water today for sore throat!

Be well everyone

Tanya

Most Active