What are you doing/eating today ( Thursday)

kristaeb
on 2/26/14 9:53 pm

Have a safe flight Barb..I am 8 months Post Op today...

B-Tea and protein bar.

S- 4 melba rounds and laughing cow.

L- 1/2 turkey sausage link and green beans.

S- roasted chick peas.

D- grilled chicken and green beans..

S- more roasted chick peas..

Have a good day everyone..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Sunny123
on 2/26/14 10:03 pm, edited 2/26/14 10:04 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

12 weeks today!

Have a good flight Barb. I hate to say it but you’re in for a rude awakening – it’s been the worst winter ever and today is par for the course!

Stopped at the in laws last night to help set up their wireless router. Needless to say things went bad, didn’t get home till 8:30 (they live next door to us) – so I had a bowl of special K last night. So tonight’s supper is what I was planning on having yesterday.

Going to a sales rally today – I get an award! Yay me! Not sure what lunch will be so I will plug it in later and update my numbers then. I will hover to veggies and maybe a sandwich triangle minus the bread – yeah, I will tear it up LOL

Lost no weight this week but it could be a girl thing – as well, I lost 13 lbs in the last two weeks so I am not alarmed/upset.

B- premier protein shake

S- 2 babybel cheese rounds light

Lunch –I have no idea

S- ½ c baby carrots, hummus

Dinner –scrambled egg, onion, mushroom PC Blue menu Breakfast sausage round

FITNESS PAL Calories 627 Carbs 35 Fat 32 Protein 64

Have a great day friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Patm
on 2/27/14 12:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congrats on the award. I am sure with your great menus you will be losing again in no time

Natyrie82
on 2/26/14 11:58 pm - London, Canada

Hello, Everyone its been a few days since I posted been busy with work. Adding a later snack has helped a lot thanks for the advice! I have been doing a lot of exercise this week so I decided to treat myself yesterday and went to a pan Asian place and ate the usual tempura veggies and peanut chicken and lettuce wraps all the food tasted soo good but an hour after I felt so sick and gross and didn't eat for the rest of the day and went to bed early. I have changed my eating habits and have been eating very healthy for a month, so my guess is that now that I have corrected my way of eating I cant tolerate fatty foods which in a way is good.

B- egg white omelette with snow peas Portobello mushrooms and cheese with blueberry, peach cheery smoothie

L- Tomato onion tuna wrap on whole wheat

D- white fish potatoes and corn

and yesterday I did 6,439 steps!

Patm
on 2/27/14 12:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry you felt sick. I know fried foods never agreed with me. Also great steps.

Foy
on 2/27/14 3:29 am, edited 2/27/14 3:31 am - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

RNY - 6 months less a few days or so

Done done done with the cold. On a good note I did start to wear my Fitbit regularly again so I will post my activity now: 8522 steps yesterday, 5.75km travelled, 19 floors climbed (It was the hills lol).

I bought shrimp last night - yes me.... the one who doesn't do shrimp and scallops. I was challenged to try new things and it has been... okay. I think it was my lunch today but I did not feel well at all. I didn't eat fast, I had the right portion... not high in fat, carbs, sugar... but for some reason it made me feel like **** for 1.5 hours. 

B - yogurt, granola 

S - Cheese, single portion thingy

L - Curry based soup, yummy but then no so yummy

S- not feeling it at the moment.....

D - Scallops and veggies I think

S- will see what I feel 

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

dragongirl_76
on 2/27/14 4:05 am

B - tea and raisin tea biscuit from timmies

s-  greek yogurt

l - chicken breast w/salsa and 1oz cheese

s - boost and 1 cheesestring

d - unknown but maybe ground turkey w/diced tomatoes ala libra :-)

s - premier protein shake

Most Active