What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 2/21/14 7:36 pm

RNY  4 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

Golf tournament this afternoon.....Day 1.....back still a problem so I don't expect to be a threat.....pizza, wings and beer after.....yeah its not pretty......but I will have a drink and eat a few wings and have a piece of pizza with my fellow competitors

STEPS - 3900....the golf will force me to walk more

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 2 ham - cheese - pickle roll ups

S on golf course - Smuckers crustables PB and S/F Jam

S on golf course - 1/2 Oh Yeah bar

D - 4 hot wings

1 piece of pizza

glass of red wine

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,455,  Carbs - 88 grams,  Fat - 56 grams,  Protein - 113 grams

Actually not bad stats....I will not gain on this....the salt crap might make me retain some water......shows you can partake in life's events if you watch your eating the rest of the day.....and don't go too crazy with the crap ( but great tasting..lol) food...when you hit maintenance

All water....vits

Have a great one   

Sunny123
on 2/21/14 8:04 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

11 weeks +

Good luck in your tournament Barb. Hope the back surprises you and you become the threat that you usually are! :o)

I have desk duty today – that means in the office waiting for people to come in and ask me to sell their house, or help them find one! Will probably spend it in the Broker's office watching the men's bronze medal game??

B- premier protein shake

S- laughing cow light with melba

Lunch –Greek Turkey burger so good! – onion, mustard – no bun

S- ½ c cottage cheese with mrs dash

Dinner –beef tenderloin, baby potato and brussel sprouts

FITNESS PAL Calories 827 Carbs 36 Fat 27 Protein 107 – would love these numbers every day!

Have a good one friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

birdiegirl
on 2/21/14 10:57 pm

they are great numbers....enjoy the hockey...I will miss the gold medal game tomorrow.....will have to keep getting updates on my phone

TanyaLH
on 2/21/14 8:44 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

8.5 Months Post Op

Steps-13268

Good morning all,

I really have to be more consistant posting here, I will try harder!

Barb enjoy your tournament today. I hope your back does not cause you any trouble today!

Sunny, your Greek Turkey burger sounds delish!! Do you have a recipe for them that you care to share?

Lots of chores to do today and tomorrow, laundry shopping, pet store, lunch with the girls today! Lots of exercise in as well, going to the YMCA to try it out. Thinking about a membership.

B- protien coffee, 1/4 cup FF cottage cheese, 1/4 cup Source Cherry yogurt mixed together.

S- 1/2 a Quest Bar

L- not sure yet, a protein and veggies of some sort.

D- 2 oz turkey meatloaf and kale salad w/ poppy seed dressing

S-1/2 cup skim milk w/ mandarine orange

Have a great day everyone :)

birdiegirl
on 2/21/14 10:59 pm

Enjoy your lunch out....love my girl golf and my girl lunches

Sunny123
on 2/21/14 11:14 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Here you go Tanya:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/discussion/5216122/Greek-Turkey-Burer-with-spiced-Yogurt-Sauce/#5216122

I got this great little McCormick's spice recipie book from a NUT I was working with years ago. My creamy curried chicken comes from it as does my Morracan Stew (meatless). I froze them put them in a container and pop one out as I need it!  I hope you enjoy the Greek Burgers.  

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Leanne1
on 2/22/14 4:03 am - Newmarket, Canada

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Sunny123
on 2/22/14 5:37 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Thanks Leanne, I totally missed that!

TanyaLH
on 2/22/14 7:08 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thanks Sunny! I am going to make this in a couple weeks after gallbladder surgery on Wednesday!

TanyaLH
on 2/22/14 7:09 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thank you Leanne

Most Active