Appointment with Dr. Reed

healthynewlife
on 2/21/14 1:39 pm - Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Well, finally I have received the phone call from Guelph to see Dr Reed on March 28th. I would like to hear from others how you found Dr Reed.  I'm wondering what kinda questions are appropriate to ask your surgeon, I really don't want to waste his time. ..I would really appreciate any comments & suggestions. And I was warned not to gain any weight because that will delay my surgery.  I am terrified as I gained 5lbs last 6 months. 

Jarka

Diminishing Dawn
on 2/21/14 9:19 pm - Windsor, Canada

My hubby had dr reed two years ago.  He's not a fuzzy and warm surgeon, he's very serious and all business.  That said, he is very thorough, very skilled and one of ontario a most experienced surgeons.  (700 surgeries, 1 death). He's exactly who I wanted for hubby's surgery.

basics of Surgery, you can get answered anywhere.  It's a time to get your questions answered regarding your specific medical conditions.  Will gladly answer any questions if you need anything :-)

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Mrs_Rolo
on 2/21/14 10:46 pm - Waterloo, Canada

Great news Jarka - so happy things are moving along for you!

healthynewlife
on 2/22/14 12:21 am - Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Thanks, when is your knee surgery? I wish you speedy recovery.  Keep us posted.

Jarka

Mrs_Rolo
on 2/22/14 12:38 am - Waterloo, Canada

Yipes my knee surgery is this Monday.  Will be glad when it is finished & I can start the road to recovery. Thanks for your well wishes & I will let you know how I am doing.

nana_hi
on 2/22/14 12:17 am

Wow so happy for you!! When was your post op class ?? 

healthynewlife
on 2/22/14 12:22 am, edited 2/22/14 12:23 am - Guelph, Ontario, Canada

January 20 2014 

nana_hi
on 2/22/14 12:53 am

Not bad so I hope I get the call soon, my class was feb 1. Your in good hands with reed my friend had him for rny..best of luck

Most Active