Down to the crunch

Swampy1976
on 2/18/14 12:18 am - Marmora, Canada

I had all my assesment done thru Kingston they have signed off and ant my referral to Humber River. I called them today and was told my file was witha manager. My final pre op 2 hr class is booked but no sugeon or patts anyone know how long my wit should be from this point?  Thanks!

sellarsgal
on 2/18/14 7:24 am - Oshawa, Canada

Hi, when you say your final pre=op class is booked, do you mean the orientation? You won't get any other appointments until you go to the orientation, when is the appointment for that. Usually after orientation, you get a call with an appointment to see a surgeon 2-4 weeks later. Good luck! Feel free to call the centre if you don't hear anything

HRRH -Orientation Nov  25, Dr. Sohi Jan 17, RN,SW,Dietician Feb 19, Dr Glazer Mar 5, Dr Sohi March 12. Surgery May 28th

Swampy1976
on 2/18/14 8:35 am - Marmora, Canada

I already had my orientation in Nov/13 have met with the SW/RD/NP

I have my final pre surgical class. My file has been signed off at hotel dieu and sent to Humber river

sellarsgal
on 2/18/14 9:06 am - Oshawa, Canada

Oh I see. I heard that Humber was booking surgeries for May. But hopefully you'll hear from them soon, and hopefully you won't have to wait that long!

HRRH -Orientation Nov  25, Dr. Sohi Jan 17, RN,SW,Dietician Feb 19, Dr Glazer Mar 5, Dr Sohi March 12. Surgery May 28th

Most Active