What are you doing/eating today ( Thursday)

birdiegirl
on 2/12/14 8:40 pm

RNY  4 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

I am late with this post...poor sleep last night....at a tournament today....guessing on dinner but its usually steak and salad etc

STEPS - 4850

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1/2 pure protein bar

L - 3 oz chicken skewer

S - 3 oz baked grouper skewer

D - small salad

4 oz beef tenderloin

1 small potato

2 bites of the cake

1 glass of chardonnay

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,517,  Carbs - 45 grams,  Fat - 86 grams,  Protein - 115 grams

All water...vits

Have a great one  

Sunny123
on 2/12/14 8:57 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

10 weeks today!

Sorry to hear about the rough night Barb. I am a mess when I don’t get the right amount of sleep. Hope the tournament goes well and your back cooperates!

For me - Wow, a whopping 7.3 lbs lost this week for a total of 51.3 – mind, blown! So happy, need to keep moving! I know I won’t have these numbers every week but it sure makes those stalls easier to handle. I got feeling that I was only going to lose what I had lost at that point. I am happy for the TCC as it was the thing that got me moving. Trick is not to think about exercising – to quote Nike – Just Do It!

B- premier protein shake

S- hummus celery

Lunch –small Tim Horton’s chili – no bun!

S- turkey pepperette, no name mozzarella stick

Dinner –chicken breast - going to try the Maggi seasoning as it ensures moisture – the pork tenderloin nearly killed me last night – I need to make a sauce with it or I will not be able to eat it – caught food hurts! Baby carrots

FITNESS PAL Calories 786 Carbs 47 Fat 34 Protein 81

Have a good one friends!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

birdiegirl
on 2/12/14 9:05 pm

WOW...fantastic Jo....and I am not surprised at your loss when I see your menu daily....well done!!!

Sunny123
on 2/12/14 9:37 pm, edited 2/12/14 9:37 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

This thread keeps me on track! It makes me think! It makes me pre-plan....and it educates me - so thank YOU Barb - your thread is a key element in my weight loss journey, and your guidance is invaluable!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Patm
on 2/12/14 9:48 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You are doing fantastic and really working the tool.

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/14 9:20 pm - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

Good Morning everyone.

I've been busy with Hubby for the past 5 weeks. ( He had a shoulder replacement) I am scheduled for my other hip to be replace in another 3 weeks. Needless to say it has been a really stressful time and that has been reflected in my eating. I have managed ( due to taking over the dog walking duties) keep my weight off but I feel the carbs calling my name more regularly and I need to top that and restart some of my good habits. I need your support which I know I have. I am thinking of doing a few days of just protein shakes and greek yogurt and homemade veggie soup to restart my my resolve. Any Thoughts??

Good to see you posting Karen, I've missed you. 

Got a fitbit for Christmas working on 7000 steps per day.

B- Oatmeal and almond  Milk

L - Premier Protein Shake, two finn Crisp, half small apple, 1/2 oz cheddar and tea

s- Kirkland Beef Jerky

D- Not sure at my Moms so likely Meat , veg and salad.

S yogurt

Have a great day!  

Patm
on 2/12/14 9:50 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thank heaven for dogs. They do keep us moving. I have my best walks with mine. You sure have had the stress. I hope all goes well for your hip replacement

birdiegirl
on 2/12/14 10:46 pm

You do what you want or what you think will give you a re-start.......I just usually go to solid dense protein....lots of water........fills me better then yogurt and shakes.......I dont want to suffer

Patm
on 2/12/14 9:57 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. Hope you enjoy your tournament. I had planned on going to the East end Coffee last night but dinner sabatoged me. I really cannot eat baked chicken breast even with barbaque sauce on it. Made me ill then gave me the chills. So I wimped out and stayed home.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s broccoli hummus

l ham, pea lentil soup, apple

s protein shake, skim milk

d chicken stir fry, acorn squash

s protein bar

cal 1007, fat, 14, carb `107, prot 106

I will probably not have the protein bar but I am going to a meeting where there is always great goodies so will take it incase I want to give into temptation.

kristaeb
on 2/12/14 10:01 pm

Morning, been up since 3 am...Grandson was up too lol...

B- tea , greek yogurt.

S- 1/2 orange.

L- salad with LF cheese chicken and veggies added. LF dressing.

S- small turkey wrap.meat and pickle slice only.

D- grilled chicken and asparagas.

S- not sure yet...

The added fruit i have been adding to my menuthe last few weeks is really helping with my bowels thank goodness. Have a great Thursday .....Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Most Active