What are you doing/eating today ( Sunday)

DeidreB
on 2/9/14 6:33 am

Hi Everyone.

Falling of the wagon at 6 months out.  Inconsistent at food journal, starting to eat at counter and on couch and on the run.  Feeling hungry, especially in the afternoon/evening.  Eating extra carbs in the form of graham crackers mostly.  Maintaining for 2 weeks which is okay and I would like to take advantage of the malabsorption time I have left to try to get to 150 or less.  Not beating myself up but just observing how easily old habits return.  I will dump if I eat too much of something high in fat/sugar i.e. 3 cookies or a donut but I won't if I eat 1 cookie or a timbit.  I'm thankful for this - otherwise I'm sure I'd be into the cookies and chocolate bars versus a timbit or square of chocolate.

I know I'm eating emotionally too as its February which always affects my mood and my relationship is rocky.  I'm planning to take a workshop at Sheena's place in the spring. 

I'm still running and started training for a 10 k last week and I'm still spinning and working out with a trainer.

B 1 banana, 1/2 P28 bagel and 1 Tbsp of P28 almond butter

Exercise: 1 hour weights/cardio w trainer

S Quest banana nut muffin protein bar

L slice of ham and 2 cheese strings

S- 1/2 c shepherd's pie and source greek yogurt

S 30 grapes

D 1/8 of shepher's pie and carrots

S 1 square of dark chocolate

Calories: 1352; Pro: 81; Fat: 47; Carbs: 159 

Patm
on 2/9/14 9:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

February does suck. I wonder what we can do to turn it around. Must think on this because today has beena bad day for me

Most Active