What are you doing/eating today ( Friday)

Foy
on 2/7/14 12:50 am - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

RNY - 5 months post

I am officially *****ing about the cold now. Usually I am an okay and go with the flow kinda gal.... but now that I have the dog again I am out WAY more in this **** On a good note I take the stairs more with the dog, in and out to go pee and for walks. I am taking the stairs at the GO station these days and the leg muscles are working and I can make it up them and not be winded. I couldn't even attempt them before surgery. Woot!!

Oh and I have a size 20 pair of jeans on at the moment. In August I was a tight tight 28 almost 30. People at the office are noticing a lot more and just saying "Awesome" and "Keep it up" ... thankfully I have a very good working environment.

B - Egg, cheese, piece of toast and that toast made things go south. I am back off bread after yesterday and this morning. 

S- upset stomach so didn't get it in

L - Butternut squash soup with protein powder in it

S- Pepperette, Cheese

D- Chilli

S- Edamame or Protein shake depending on my levels

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

Gabygee
on 2/7/14 4:41 am - Canada

You go, girl! Next thing you know, you'll be a size 16-18 and not able to believe it!

I too am so DONE with this winter from hell. This morning I waited for 15 minutes for a ride in to work (walking along the 401 with no plowed sidewalks is hell) and it wasn't until 3 hours later that my hands finally warmed up enough to type.

B - Cheerios w 1/2 banana, large coffee

S - cottage cheese w SF applesauce and granola

L - 2 turkey pepperettes, 21 g cheddar, 4 crackers, 1 pear

S - cereal bar (100 calories kind ...) 2nd coffee

D - sweetbreads and shrimp at Bodega (Winterlicious festival)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Most Active