vacations over!

hibbyangel
on 2/5/14 1:33 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

Just got back from my first ever trip out of the country as an adult. My husband and I went to Cuba for a week with some friends.  Let me just say nobody goes to Cuba for the food. It was hard to find appropriate items to eat but I packed protein drinks and bars..which I used daily. I had a few drinks but not very many. The best part of my vacation was enjoying the sea..snorkeling..we went on a boat tour walked up and down the beach until our legs hurt everyday.I also went jogging on the beach one morning. I was shocked when I logged in to my jawbone(like a fitbit) and saw that one day I walked 22 284 steps.    everyday was more the 10,000..so much for a lazy vacation..but boy did I have fun! -Brittany

Laurie C.
on 2/5/14 7:54 pm - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Happy Happy Happy!!

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

franky13
on 2/5/14 9:54 pm

Awesome!! Welcome back!

Referred September 2012, HHRH Orientation December 2012, Meet with surgeon January 2013, Meet with and testing with Dr Glazer May 2013, PATTS July 4, 2013 - 325lbs, Surgery HRRH August 1st, 2013 - 299lbs, second surgery late August 2nd to drain fluid, Discharged August 5th - 294lbs, reached 1/2 way to goal at 16 wks, MOM of three kids, married for 13 years :)

Patm
on 2/5/14 10:56 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I went to Cuba last week. The food is bland but lots of chicken and fish. The biggest problem I had was the breakfast. I do not do eggs well and finally had coffee protein drinks I made and protein bar the day we left.

Somehow the walking on the beach and snorkelling seemed relaxing. Glad you had fun

hibbyangel
on 2/6/14 8:56 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

the food was very bland..i mostly ate fish. the resort i was on overcooked the chicken so i couldnt eat it...i was sad to come back but my stomach was ready to go! hope you had fun as well!

Most Active